The BBC lied about tiananmen square massacre. What else had they lied to us? Watch

STBUR
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The future and current effects of mass non-European immigration for one. They distort just about every discussion on this topic to downplay the negatives and up the very hard-to-see positives, which to my mind still doesn't extend past food.
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by STBUR)
The future and current effects of mass non-European immigration for one. They distort just about every discussion on this topic to downplay the negatives and up the very hard-to-see positives, which to my mind still doesn't extend past food.
Sorry m not an immigrant and would never migrate to a country that forces drug trading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
caravaggio2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The BBC. Don't ya just love em?
Ten years after, yes TEN YEARS after the event, they finally admitted that the Orgreave footage was shown the wrong way around and had made the police look like the innocent party ie They charged on horseback in response to a bricking from the Miners and not the other way around. Their excuse?
In the heat of the moment and with news-deadlines to meet, the two clips were broadcast chronologically incorrectly .For ten years they categorically denied this.
Compare this to the grovelling apology within hours of the Queen/Leibovitz cockup.
01Chris02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GnomeMage)
Your first paragraph and second's logic doesnt match together.
You haven't responded to what I've said, you've merely blurted a retort. Even in doing so you have done so incorrectly; paragraphs are for different 'points', they do not have to be directly related.

Anyway, this is beside the point. What is it you are actually trying to argue? I cannot see a logical argument or any evidence.
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by 01Chris02)
You haven't responded to what I've said, you've merely blurted a retort. Even in doing so you have done so incorrectly; paragraphs are for different 'points', they do not have to be directly related.

Anyway, this is beside the point. What is it you are actually trying to argue? I cannot see a logical argument or any evidence.
Mr Devil avocator, to actually answer to your post, i came to a conclusion that i've wasted my time creating this thread because people dont read or watch videos. It insults my intelligence. troll all u want. i aren't got time for devils avocation. Im cool. :cool:
Zionistsdid911
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
All the media is run by Zionists, even media they don't own it's full of them. They love to tell people their version of what happened, too bad it's usually a load of ****e.
Valentas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
BBC - British Brainwashing Company . Do yourself a favour and turn off the TV and start thinking for yourself about everything you hear.
M3ssi4h
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Everything they say is a trick when they say Democracy what they really mean is they want to take control of China. All these coups we've seen America and the west have been behind them. They want financial control of all countries. When they say multiculturalism and diversity, what they really are doing is replacing Europe's native population with another people. Genocide.Zionists.
Ruffiio
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
Maybe they are using the license fee to build a missile silo underneath the BBC buildings across the country in conjunction with the lizard people.
Argonians are real?

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  quxrj0.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  34.6 KB
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by M3ssi4h)
Everything they say is a trick when they say Democracy what they really mean is they want to take control of China. All these coups we've seen America and the west have been behind them. They want financial control of all countries. When they say multiculturalism and diversity, what they really are doing is replacing Europe's native population with another people. Genocide.Zionists.
The BBC want to take over China??? :confused: Tony Hall has ambitions of controlling the Marshall Islands' banks? :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed