Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best advice to get laid - for men watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is the biggest bunch of crap I've read on this forum.

People who think that looks are the most important thing in a relationship are wrong - when you get older, you get wrinkles, you lose your hair and your teeth fall out. THE BASIS FOR A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE ON THE PERSON, NOT THE SHELL THEY'RE IN. Of course when you're at university it doesn't matter who you "get with" because they're just looking for a good time, and good on them. However, if we're talking about a RELATIONSHIP then you need to be YOURSELF. Rant over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chihiro95)
    I like pretty faces more than muscle.
    of course you do.

girls just like boys that.......look like girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    Any respectable guy would not go to the gym or 'get hench' purely to attract women. Don't listen to this nonsense.

Best way to get a girl; pursue your true interests and passions, and don't follow what the rest of the sheep are doing.
    lmao this is why nice guys finish last - Yea.. respectful guys :rolleyes:. Oh i will pursue my interests and passions and girls would be interested in me because of that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJStudent)
    This is the biggest bunch of crap I've read on this forum.

People who think that looks are the most important thing in a relationship are wrong - when you get older, you get wrinkles, you lose your hair and your teeth fall out. THE BASIS FOR A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE ON THE PERSON, NOT THE SHELL THEY'RE IN. Of course when you're at university it doesn't matter who you "get with" because they're just looking for a good time, and good on them. However, if we're talking about a RELATIONSHIP then you need to be YOURSELF. Rant over.
    We are not talking about getting a girlfriend here.
    But even so, if you get toned, get hench and muscular, girls would be all over you. They will fall for you regardless even if your relationship is just a fling . So yea, a plus benefit is you can get a girlfriend too but you would have so many options

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kr2rgg)
    We are not talking about getting a girlfriend here.
    Heck, even if you get toned, get hench and muscular, girls would be all over you. They will fall for you regardless even if your relationship is just a fling
    Oh....well in that case carry on.

ReputationRep:
    lmao this is why nice guys finish last - Yea.. respectful guys :rolleyes:. Oh i will pursue my interests and passions and girls would be interested in me because of that :rolleyes:
    Nothing more attractive than someone who isn't desperate, has self respect and doesn't feel inclined to follow the rest of the sheep.

This 'getting hench' nonsense would only work with materialistic airheads. I presume that is your sort of gal?

ReputationRep:
    lol you can have a body 11/10 but if your face is still ugly you won't get any girl. And I guess the best advice is to talk (flirt to be more precise) and not focus on 10/10 barbies but try on "lower" levels too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    This 'getting hench' nonsense would only work with materialistic airheads. I presume that is your sort of gal?
    im struggling to find the negative in this

ReputationRep:
    Does this work for girls? If they have average faces but hot bodies, are they "attractive" overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    Does this work for girls? If they have average faces but hot bodies, are they "attractive" overall?
    Yes it does. Though this thread is not about trying to get a girlfriend.

If you have a hot body and you show it by the clothes you wear then you will get guys looking at you constantly and girls will also notice and be jealous .
    But it is a lot easier for a girl. Guys might be slightly intimidated, don't be scared to talk to them, just know you are hot but don't give the impression that you are stuckup or anything, just a normal girl with a hot body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lone tiger)
    of course you do.

girls just like boys that.......look like girls.
    My friends don't. They like muscly, testosterone-fuelled bulls... I like unusually attractive faces on men, not boys.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does. Though this thread is not about trying to get a girlfriend.

If you have a hot body and you show it by the clothes you wear then you will get guys looking at you constantly and girls will also notice and be jealous .
    But it is a lot easier for a girl. Guys might be slightly intimidated, don't be scared to talk to them, just know you are hot but don't give the impression that you are stuckup or anything, just a normal girl with a hot body.
    I have a face only a mother could love (well no one else agrees with this but this is what I think) but if I worked on my body, could I become sexy?

I'm nearly 23 - that's not too late is it?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the gym and work out.
    You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
    Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
    Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

*****es love a man.
    *****es love a man who doesn't refer to them as *****es.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I have a face only a mother could love (well no one else agrees with this but this is what I think) but if I worked on my body, could I become sexy?

I'm nearly 23 - that's not too late is it?
    I really doubt this is true. I actually believe you are a lot more prettier than the doubts you have, it feels like you compare yourself to others too much.
    You can always improve your appearance through makeup and also hairstyle plays a big role.

23 is not too late. People workout throughout their life, you are still very young. It definitely would make you a lot more attractive with a nice body

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt this is true. I actually believe you are a lot more prettier than the doubts you have, it feels like you compare yourself to others too much.
    You can always improve your appearance through makeup and also hairstyle plays a big role.

23 is not too late. People workout throughout their life, you are still very young. It definitely would make you a lot more attractive with a nice body
    I'm working on the hairstyle/makeup thing, trying to find out what suits me!

I'm also working on the exercise front tbh

Sorry for derailing your thread though :o:

This advice is pretty crap going to the gym will help but you will not instantly get women when you're ripped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Dragonborn)
    Attachment 264065

All about confidence huh? Look at that picture. Now look at it again.

Any ladies reading this, could you answer a question for me please?Imagine that guy in the picture was the most confident, dynamic, friendly, caring heroic person you know. Would you, ladies, go out with this man? And, considering this thread is about getting laid, would you bang him?
    Come on dude, I'm surprised he can even walk. You get my point! Don't take everything so literally.

P.s Your "test" doesn't even work. Obviously girls find him unattractive right now, but he hasn't had a chance to work his magic and prove a girl wrong in a pub/club setting. Although, I must admit I find it hard to believe this guy will have little success either way, but he is an extreme example.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the gym and work out.
    You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
    Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
    Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

*****es love a man.
    It takes a long time to get a good body for men. Easily 2 years or more. For a girl it takes 2 months to get a good body. Of course you can get it quicker by taking steroids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starfisher)
    Come on dude, I'm surprised he can even walk. You get my point! Don't take everything so literally.

P.s Your "test" doesn't even work. Obviously girls find him unattractive right now, but he hasn't had a chance to work his magic and prove a girl wrong in a pub/club setting. Although, I must admit I find it hard to believe this guy will have little success either way, but he is an extreme example.
    LOL, no, I do accept your point, but I think that personality becomes more important for a long-term thing. For a quick bang - the topic of this thread - it is 90% about the looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    To an extent yeah but not a massive one. I mean some girl might claim she finds Joe Pasquale more attractive than Brad Pitt and she is entitled to her opinion of course but on the grand scheme of things it isn't a democracy. Brad Pitt is hotter end of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would be your opinion that Brad Pitt is hotter though.
    Although in your example, I agree with you there! haha

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.