x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Awards 2013 results ..... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Gutted I didn't win 'Comedian of The Year'

I proper tried, I mean proper proper tried.

Ahh suppose there's always this year

ReputationRep:
    Next time, Gadget, NEXT TIME...

Well done, very worthy winners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-Mudaari)
    Shouldn't permission be sought from candidates before they're put up for voting...?
    aaaaaaaaaaaand that's why i voted you for controversial!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Your signature is becoming unwieldy.
    It is, isn't it? It looks so appallingly boastful. I don't recall ever winning anything else in any part of my life except a chocolate bar in a tombola, so it rather goes to my head. Congrats on yours!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TenOfThem)
    :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    :clap2:
    And your sig is

xx
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well done everyone!

Hopefully next year I'll make it onto here :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am glad that TenOfThem won. Is The Angry Stoic really the best debater on TSR? :erm:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Congrats everyone It's nice to know people actually voted/nominated me, thank you

ReputationRep:
    What type of corruption is this? Should have voted for Kutta!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    No, I have to thank you. You are a very helpful member. I have suggested and voted your name in the male-section. I'm glad that it worked.
    Aah thank you nice to hear!

(Original post by Mr M)
    Well done Fishy.
    And you :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Aah thank you nice to hear! (...)
    You are welcome! you are a pleasant member and I have enjoyed our communications in the last year.

Nevertheless, I'm a liitle bit frustrated that Stonebridge was not shortlisted in helpful-academic-section. His explanations are very understandable, even the ones in difficult matters. He helped a lot in physics (not only in this year) that's why he has it deserved to be nominated at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    I am glad that TenOfThem won. Is The Angry Stoic really the best debater on TSR? :erm:
    To be fair, I pick easy targets. I haven't been as active since starting uni though. I'll try and get another thread out soon. Prove my worth
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You are welcome! you are a pleasant member and I have enjoyed our communications in the last year.

Nevertheless, I'm a liitle bit frustrated that Stonebridge was not shortlisted in helpful-academic-section. His explanations are very understandable, even the ones in difficult matters. He helped a lot in physics (not only in this year) that's why he has it deserved to be nominated at least.
    You are absolutely right. There is a greater volume of traffic through the Maths Forum though so this is routinely over-represented in this category.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    Nah
    PRSOM.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Mr M)
    You are absolutely right. There is a greater volume of traffic through the Maths Forum though so this is routinely over-represented in this category.
    All right. I accept the awards. Good to know that you think the same. By the way its a good procedure: firstly names are suggested by members, secondly the most called names are nominated and thirdly members are able to vote them. This is very fair, plus it makes a little bit fun. I guess I will engage myself by the next award again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-Mudaari)
    Shouldn't permission be sought from candidates before they're put up for voting...?
    Congrats on your award, bet you must be delighted
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I accept the awards.
    You are going to have to wrestle me for mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    You are going to have to wrestle me for mine.
    Don't, M, he's not worth it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    To be fair, I pick easy targets. I haven't been as active since starting uni though. I'll try and get another thread out soon. Prove my worth
    I like that you seem to speak your mind, it's just I've definitely seen some better debaters around. But I look forward to your efforts nevertheless!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.