Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Your PERFECT fitting jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    topshop does have dodgy sizing. i couldn't fit into a size 14 there once. which is odd as i'm a 8/10/12

ReputationRep:
    I'm still yet to find my perfect pair. I know Miss Sixty fit my frame very well but are so very expensive!

My best fitting pair are from Topshop, I'm not that keen on them, but they are hella' comfy.

To add to the Topshop sizing convo, these particular jeans are the only ones that have ever fitted me from there, as usually the sizes in Topshop are just strange!

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Topman do decent jeans for blokes, they don't grab onto the crotch. Bloody hate crotchgrabbers.

ReputationRep:
    West One jeans

I am quite tall (need a longer leg) and slim. These are PERFECT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    I'm still yet to find my perfect pair. I know Miss Sixty fit my frame very well but are so very expensive!

My best fitting pair are from Topshop, I'm not that keen on them, but they are hella' comfy.

To add to the Topshop sizing convo, these particular jeans are the only ones that have ever fitted me from there, as usually the sizes in Topshop are just strange!
    I find that they are generally made for people without hips! I think that is why sometimes their sizes can come up small.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.