Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Naruto. Also like FMA: Brotherhood, Bleach and Death Note. Favourite manga is Monster.
    Got to like 70 and left it lol. I need to get back into it. It's freaking amazing. I really want to be like Dr. Tenma one day!

Also don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but ANGEL BEATS freaking rules!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Hachi was so cute omggggg :') But yh I agree, she did make a lot of bad choices! I loved the friendship between her and Nana.

Loool are they the first couple? They were really cute ^^ Haha not sure about that, it would probably pollute my innocent mind XD

LOL what the ****....this I gotta see :rolleyes:

theres this really weird anime called Recently, my sister is unusual. It's about this step sister and step brother. The step sisters get sorta possesed by this fairy at times. The fairy puts a chastity belt on the step sister and the only way to rid her of that belt is by filling the gauge up and the only way to do that is make the moves on her step brother! LOL. So basically its a another creepy incest loving anime.
    Psssh :grumble: I suppose she could be cute at times. But yeah her friendship with Nana was really nice to see, especially considering that they were VERY different people lol. I really didn't like Takumi though.

Yeah they are. The other couples are just not as interesting imo. But damn, Usagi feel for Misaki in like one ep lol. I would highly recommend it

Watch it lmao. It's actually a good anime in terms of how their relationship progresses. It's just the drool bit which is a bit :lolwut:

Oh God I've heard about that anime. At least they're step siblings lol. Sounds like your typical eechi anime

ReputationRep:
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

It's just straight out insane. I usually prefer shows which have more well complexity to them (death note, FMA brotherhood, Code Geass) but I just love Gurren Lagann. It's truly insane and is a feel good anime. Fast paced and lots of action so insane that at times it seems they can break the laws of physic's just by shouting louder.

Part of me wants to say a anime which is a little less silly but I can't I just love Gurren Lagann :laugh:
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Ouran high school host club! I even got the box set for christmas!
    Name:  otheranimepictures050.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  400.7 KB or Cardcaptors from when I was wee. Name:  sakura.png
Views: 61
Size:  282.4 KB
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wow I never knew its an everyday issue!)))

I just watched the last episode of Magi. I love it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    BOKU NO PICO OBVIOUSLY............... JKJKJKJKJK.

There are many epic animes and amazing ones, but in terms of favourites id have to say Hunter x Hunter.

ReputationRep:
    Death Note is excellent but there are better animes out there. My favourites were always Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Baccano and Paranoia Agent. Mostly I like when they're about characters and a bit arty and pretentious. And if possible 13 episodes so I don't have to spend too much time watching through it.

At the moment I'm rewatching a lot of my anime and I've got into Hellsing. It's just so hilariously overdone and pulpy, just like anime should be.

ReputationRep:
    Higurashi or Attack on Titan

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, more recently it would have to be spirited away :-)
    Although I did love ghost in the shell, and stand alone complex too!! :-D

ReputationRep:
    Ai yori aoshi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Highschool DxD
    Blue Exorcist
    Noragami
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    Got to like 70 and left it lol. I need to get back into it. It's freaking amazing. I really want to be like Dr. Tenma one day!
    Yeah. I'm on chapter 116.

Also Shingeki no Kyojin is a good anime/manga. But one chapter per month is sooo slow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manic Boy)
    One does not simply omit Attack on titan from their list of best anime. Slap yourself please.
    I still haven't seen it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    I still haven't seen it
    You NEED to!..Maybe after your GCSEs, do a marathon of it until you catch up. I can honestly say it is the BEST ANIME I have ever seen. Watching it was literally a spectacle. From the opening song to even it's soundtrack, this anime was put together so brilliantly. I haven't even read the manga and I don't ever intend to even though it's ahead of the anime. I just don't want it to ruin my experience of the anime.

ReputationRep:
    TV shows: Digimon (series 1 and 3), Death Note and Lupin III
    Movies: Akira, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies.

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, it's better than I expected I'm quite enjoying it

ReputationRep:
    Naruto, all day, every day

ReputationRep:
    Detective Conan..I'm still following up..

ReputationRep:
    Narrrrrrrrruuuttoooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloriousgloria)
    Dragon ball Z series.
    Never seen fairytale, the art puts me off
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I LOVEE dragon ball z! Trust me you should try watching fairy tale its so funny and addicting to watch just watch one episode and let me know what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    Narrrrrrrrruuuttoooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo
    I love naruto but the fillers are so annoying -_- did you cry when itachi died

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.