Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How do you guys drink tap water? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    All doughnuts are vile imo haha
    fair enough hun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    but all others just don't taste the same, it just like to me no other doughnut compares to a krispy kreme orginal glaze.
    I suppose you're right but I can drink just about any bottled water brand and I don't notice the difference. Tap water on the other hand. I was at a restaurant on Friday some Indian place which I thought was fancy at the time, they served me tap water and I got so mad. I haven't drank tap water in so long but the taste just made me almost vomit. It's like offering a recovering alcoholic wine in a starbuck's cup. I was so angry. :mad:
    Now you've made me hungry for Krispy Kremes. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm drinking a large up cup of beautiful, Yorkshire bathroom sink water at the moment, and it tastes great.

ReputationRep:
    Tap water tastes crap.
    Bottled water tastes crap.

I'd much prefer a Lilt.

ReputationRep:
    I don't because the water from my tap tastes nasty idk why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusky Mauve)
    I'm drinking a large up cup of beautiful, Yorkshire bathroom sink water at the moment, and it tastes great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    Have I? Thought you were leaving your Yorkshire anywhos?

Why is that funny? Kent is a beautiful place. Haha who?
    I decided not to

Haha I was being serious! Never been will have to come down some time, and we've talked about them (her) before (X Factor)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red one)
    I suppose you're right but I can drink just about any bottled water brand and I don't notice the difference. Tap water on the other hand. I was at a restaurant on Friday some Indian place which I thought was fancy at the time, they served me tap water and I got so mad. I haven't drank tap water in so long but the taste just made me almost vomit. It's like offering a recovering alcoholic wine in a starbuck's cup. I was so angry. :mad:
    Now you've made me hungry for Krispy Kremes. :cry2:
    Your so right, roll on tomorrow to Selfridges I go (for krispy kreme) a double dozen is in order .

ReputationRep:
    The tap water where I live comes from a mountain in Wales so it tastes fine. However I do remember staying at my uncle's in London for a week when I was younger and thinking that the tap water there tasted a bit funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    I decided not to

Haha I was being serious! Never been will have to come down some time, and we've talked about them (her) before (X Factor)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah fair enough. Bradford for your course is probably one of the best in the country!

You simply have to.. unless you actually value the money you have. Oh that, nah lets forget about that

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough. Bradford for your course is probably one of the best in the country!

You simply have to.. unless you actually value the money you have. Oh that, nah lets forget about that
    Yeah I hope so man! So glad you got into Notts as well! :yy:

Ooh, expensive? That down south for you though :sad: hahaha ok we'll forget about that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I prefer diet Sprite.

ReputationRep:
    only wild animals use tap water

ReputationRep:
    I wash with bottled water too.

Only the best for me. :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show
    not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Yeah I hope so man! So glad you got into Notts as well! :yy:

Ooh, expensive? That down south for you though :sad: hahaha ok we'll forget about that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks

Haha hella expensive. Good. I think its for the best :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Until I turned 18 (or just a little bit before) all I ever drank was tap water. Now it's tap water and wine and cider and gin.
    Nothing beats tap water. Anyone who says Coca-Cola is "refreshing", honestly...

To me, the taste of bottled water is not as nice as what I'm used to from a tap. Dunno what it is about it, but there's a little bit of a difference and I personally prefer it straight from the land of limescale.

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks

Haha hella expensive. Good. I think its for the best :yep:
    I'm sensing some discontent...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    I'm sensing some discontent...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    With what? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    With what? :lol:
    You're local celeb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I drink any tap water, that said it does change a lot around the country
    eg a lot in Bristol think it tastes funky.
    Filter water is awful tasting.
    Bottled only if I'm going out, then refill it loads although apparently the plastic leaks toxins unless you wash it out or something *dontcare*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.