The Student Room Group

How long did your first relationship last and how old were you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by myblueheaven339
Got together when we were 14, will
Have been together 11 years in July and are engaged :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's very romantic. You are so lucky you found each other.
13, lasted a month I think
I'm 19 and it's been 8 months so far. Yay me.
(edited 10 years ago)
2 years and 2 months. 16-18.
First ever "relationship" lasted a couple months @ 13, to my first serious relationship where we lived together, holidayed together and shared a number of different life experiences/milestones @ 17-24 - almost 7 years!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
10/11 months and I was 18/19.
12 years old, about a year! The reason we broke up was because things fizzled out and I lost interest in him :cookie: ! Although I had no interest in going out with him initially...I mean I was only 12, and this was the year I came 9th in class :biggrin: ! So just imagine what I did with most of time - just study whole day really! I later went out with him anyways in the same school year because we were best mates and he pursued me for such a loooooooooooooooong time even though he was only 13 :lolwut: ! The relationship was great...there was just a lot of :zomg: because he was my best mate !
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by arminb
That's very romantic. You are so lucky you found each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
"Went out with" a few people between the ages of 14 and 16, but it was never more than a few weeks. When I was 17 I got together with my ex, which lasted for 2 years.
Reply 69
9. It wasn't really official, it involved me sneaking out chocolates from my chocolate box in the garage and giving them to her and then she would kiss me on the cheek. Puppy love…and in hindsight, getting whipped when you're 9 years old. Wow.
My first 'serious' relationship after that lasted 3 days :tongue:
14 and about 3 months
Reply 71
4 years and 2 months so far, I was 13 when we got together :smile:
I was a late starter. I didn't get into my first relationship until I was 20. It lasted 3 years before ending last month :frown:
18, 7 months -just ended few weeks ago lol
Reply 74
Twenty-two, lasted eight months.
18, seven months.
Proper relationship (more than 1 day)
Year 9 (14?) 4months :colondollar:
Then I dated him again a year later for a year.
17, 7 months
Reply 78
13 years old, 1 year. The first and last, hopefully.
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of people say that first relationships never last. I'm interested to see how many people stayed with their first partner. I'll start - age 20, 8 months and counting :smile:

Good for you! :yy:

And 14 and... erm... :erm:... 5 weeks. :colondollar: What, we were 12 and 14, don't judge. And it was only because my ex completely changed since we got together- completely ignored me as though I didn't exist (but apparantly this didn't change in any future "relationships" so it wasn't just me, phew). So I did the dumping which caused no emotional reaction, just complete indifference. We've never spoken or associated since. Shame, as we were once good friends. Oh well. Lol. :indiff:

My longest relationship, (me 16 them 15), was only 50 days (7 weeks). :s-smilie: We broke up after 5 weeks and stayed off for a while but after much begging from my ex we got back together for 2 weeks until I got accussed of cheating and bitched at, so I lost all interest and we've been casual friends since, but now we don't talk much and we're just acquaintances, which I'm cool with, and I presently have a taken crush now which is killing me as a single and lonely guy. :cry2:

Anyway, all of that is irrelevant, the point is, my 1st "relationship" was when I was 14 and it lasted for 5 weeks. Oh ****ing SOB. :lol:

I wish I had a real relationship though. Sigh. :sigh:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending