Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Your unusual *celebrity* crush Watch

ReputationRep:
    Elijah Wood.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I rarely am attracted to people other than my partner, totally srs. But Mangan just does absolutely does it for me. We would have fun. And he doesn't even have a beard.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I would put Karen Gillan but everyone knows shes universally sexually attractive

I'll go for the slightly less attractive jenna coleman

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
    Or...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    I thought you meant Adam Brody for a second, you my friend, narrowly missed out on a high five from yours truly...
    Haha Awh man he's hot too though. It's probably odd that I can think of more unconventionally attractive females than men. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Or...

defo not unusual

see girls drooling over him all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Haha Awh man he's hot too though. It's probably odd that I can think of more unconventionally attractive females than men. :lol:
    I can think of more men. We appear to have been born in the wrong bodies...

ReputationRep:
    Bruce Forsyth....he has still got it at his age

phwoar

PS nohomo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I know right!! I could think of 7 or 8 unusually attractive females, while only 2 men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseBrilliante)
    Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, guy who plays Jaime Lannister

Attachment 278408

Just look at that smile, man

He certainly does NOT count as unusual given that he's conventionally beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Brett. He was so charismatic and no one else who ever played Sherlock Holmes came even close to his performance in my opinion, he practically was Sherlock Holmes. I mean look at him: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/47144770/large.jpg

Mads Mikkelsen. None of my friends get this but damn he is hot. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2..._-_Profile.jpg

I've been watching Six feet under and I've developed a huge fangirl crush on Lauren Ambrose. I'd go lesbian for her any time
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZsjpdXYVG2...mbrose-007.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Alan Davies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txo)
    He certainly does NOT count as unusual given that he's conventionally beautiful.
    All of my friends don't seem to think so :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseBrilliante)
    All of my friends don't seem to think so :/
    Your friends are insane, every female and male I know thinks he is dreamy! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Bruce Forsyth....he has still got it at his age

phwoar

PS nohomo
    His chin makes me giggle

ReputationRep:
    Name:  124824542_31n.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  105.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txo)
    Your friends are insane, every female and male I know thinks he is dreamy! Haha
    I wish that I could make them see! Although if everyone thinks that he's not an unusual celebrity crush, then my second choice would be Tom Burke because I love his slight cleft lip (and the fact that he was also in The Hour and The Musketeers) :coma:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people really don't understand the concept of an unusual crush..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakesx)
    Second this. He is gorge, especially in Misfits...
    I know, right! I never thought orange overalls could look so good on a person

ReputationRep:
    I used to crush on King Triton from The Little Mermaid. The muscles, that beard.

Actual living celebrity, Christoph Waltz. The beard and the sparkly eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Barney from How I met your Mother :cool:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.