Cramming French Vocab- anybody with me? Watch

Manexopi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I started going through words and it's so boring! Just did some past reading papers instead and they weren't bad but listening I have no clue what I'm gonna do
kelly_kelly
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fs1)
yes! it happens to me too, listening is my weakness and i'm so afraid it'll pull my grade down
I'm never that good in listenings. I'll still be translating the previous lines whilst they've already moved on to a different point, it's so frustrating!!
What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gladiatorsword
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kelly_kelly)
I'm never that good in listenings. I'll still be translating the previous lines whilst they've already moved on to a different point, it's so frustrating!!
What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG i have the same problem..after about question 1 i have literally NO IDEA whats going on or what the speaker is saying. i then have to make random guesses.itss soo annoying
LaBeccachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my french class we've literally done every single AQA, WJEC, Edexcel, and OCR paper for both listening and reading...why did I ever pick french??
kelly_kelly
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gladiatorsword)
OMG i have the same problem..after about question 1 i have literally NO IDEA whats going on or what the speaker is saying. i then have to make random guesses.itss soo annoying
ahaha. I find the first.. Maybe 7 questions okay, as in I can understand what most of them are saying, but the long answer ones where you have to answer the questions in English.. I'll be banging my head on the desk at that point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hannahclargo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't even started french revision yet, too focused on Tuesdays Biology!
#prayforhannah
Lottie006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else got WJEC as a board in french, i'm really nervous about the mark after the marking we had in english in january in Wales.
Lottie006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I also find that the reading paper is fine because you can go back to questions but with the listening you're screwed if you don't know the answer during that one minute
hannahclargo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lottie006)
Anyone else got WJEC as a board in french, i'm really nervous about the mark after the marking we had in english in january in Wales.
Yes! My January English results completely destroyed any trust that I had in the WJEC and now I'm panicking about every subjects results. The only subject I don't do WJEC for is science so I'm super stressed-.-
suzywithaZY
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by hannahclargo)
I haven't even started french revision yet, too focused on Tuesdays Biology!
#prayforhannah
Same here Biology is occupying most of my time, lol xD
Lottie006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hannahclargo)
Yes! My January English results completely destroyed any trust that I had in the WJEC and now I'm panicking about every subjects results. The only subject I don't do WJEC for is science so I'm super stressed-.-
I know!!! I feel like any mark I get now i'll never be able to trust and believe is my real effort. I just can't believe how they could mess with our futures like that and our results! I've got WJEC for english, french, geography, history, systems and control, welsh and maths. So, feel great now about all of this! What did you get in your english??? Are you resiting your exam???
badaman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have been doin Geography for Tuesday -.- No french yet!! :P
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
(Original post by badaman)
I have been doin Geography for Tuesday -.- No french yet!! :P
I've been doing Geography AND Biology AND French AND English Lit. It's a hard life xD
Gladiatorsword
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thechemistress)
I've been doing Geography AND Biology AND French AND English Lit. It's a hard life xD
are you doing edexcel geography??
i hate that geography and biology are on the same day
im lucky - i dont do english lit. i just do aqa gcse "english" - 1 gcse where there is the unit 1 language paper and the contolled assessmrents
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gladiatorsword)
are you doing edexcel geography??
i hate that geography and biology are on the same day
im lucky - i dont do english lit. i just do aqa gcse "english" - 1 gcse where there is the unit 1 language paper and the contolled assessmrents
Nope AQA xD Edexcel and AQA seem to have a lot of theirs on the same day- French in both is tomorrow and them Geography in both on Tuesday xD
:O I'm so jealous :O I wish I didn't have to do English Lit
Cherry7997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=thechemistress;47520631]For some rif I could get anason, I've left the majority of my revision for french till 2 days before the exam. I've done quite a few past papers in class and at home and have consistently got A*s in them, but I just haven't bothered sitting down and properly learning some vocab. That's today and tomorrow's job, I've decided. Learning 16 pages of vocab in 2 days xD I've already done 6 and tested myself in the last hour and a half, so it's going well so far. Join me

My exam board is aqa and I was wondering if I could get a c overall on my exam.
I am doing foundation and I have been told I got high d's in all my controlled assessments.
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cherry7997)

My exam board is aqa and I was wondering if I could get a c overall on my exam.
I am doing foundation and I have been told I got high d's in all my controlled assessments.
Yeah, definitely. As long as you get middle-highish Cs in your exam, you'll be fine Good luck!
zhuzhu
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I should really do some vocab revision for AQA French tomorrow but there's just so much- I don't even know where to start...
Plus I've got RE tomorrow morning and I'm revising for that.
Vocab shouldn't be too bad, I just hope I can guess the vocab and nothing weird comes up...
Cherry7997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thechemistress)
Yeah, definitely. As long as you get middle-highish Cs in your exam, you'll be fine Good luck!
Thank you. I'm ao relieved, but I struggle in the exams too. I'm going to revise till about 10. Good luck to you too, if you've got exams coming up.
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cherry7997)
Thank you. I'm ao relieved, but I struggle in the exams too. I'm going to revise till about 10. Good luck to you too, if you've got exams coming up.
Yup, I've got at least 1 exam every day this week xD Anyways, good luck and I hope you get what you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (985)
79.37%
Leave (256)
20.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed