Turn on thread page Beta

Aqa French exam on 15th May! watch

Announcements
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffylittlecat)
    On the holidays question..It says 3 things they must not do and I did not understand one of them, it sounded like "lait" milk? :confused:
    Laiterie = Dairy
    They weren't allowed dairy products
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    surely, grade boundaries will be lower
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAwesomeTeen)
    Yeah, I struggled with that one. I think it was something to do with eating healthily and not consuming lactose? I don't know, I wrote it phonetically XD
    Yeah me too, I think I put latieres or something.
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffylittlecat)
    On the holidays question..It says 3 things they must not do and I did not understand one of them, it sounded like "lait" milk? :confused:
    It was that they weren't allowed to eat dairy products, drink alcohol or use mobile phones.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzamataz179)
    It was that they weren't allowed to eat dairy products, drink alcohol or use mobile phones.
    Wait, this question was meant to be answered in French right?
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nandosfood)
    Wait, this question was meant to be answered in French right?
    Well yeah, so l'alcool, les téléphones portables and les produits latiers.
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nandosfood)
    Wait, this question was meant to be answered in French right?
    Yeah
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzamataz179)
    Well yeah, so l'alcool, les téléphones portables and les produits latiers.
    Phew, okay sorry... I had a mini heart attack for a second there
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffylittlecat)
    Yeah
    oh good, had a moment of panic haha
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    I think I spelt the dairy products word wrong..Should this matter? It wasn't totally off but not accurate.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I think it should be laitieres not latiers
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the last reading question? I found that only one was true (the one about campaigns), I put not given for the very last one despite a lot of people saying it's true. It was quite ambiguous, it said 43% of French people drink at lunch, but that doesn't imply the other 57% drink at dinner, it could imply 30% drink at dinner and the last 27% don't drink at all. So confused
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    I did not like the questions
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzamataz179)
    What did everyone get for the last reading question? I found that only one was true (the one about campaigns), I put not given for the very last one despite a lot of people saying it's true. It was quite ambiguous, it said 43% of French people drink at lunch, but that doesn't imply the other 57% drink at dinner, it could imply 30% drink at dinner and the last 27% don't drink at all. So confused

    I agree with you... I ended up crossing out those questions 5 times but I ended up putting ND because surely wine could also be drunk during breakfast ... so we don't know whether any alcohol is drunk during the evening lol..... but I put 3 as true (young girls don't do sport, health campaigns, less salt in meals)
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crescendox)
    I think it should be laitieres not latiers

    it's laitiers (lait=milk)

    produit (masculine)
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffylittlecat)
    I think I spelt the dairy products word wrong..Should this matter? It wasn't totally off but not accurate.

    Yeah, I spelt it wrong... woops.. but given that loads of people found the paper hard, luckily the grade boundaries will be low
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the last section of the listening with the french vs american parenting?
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    I agree with you... I ended up crossing out those questions 5 times but I ended up putting ND because surely wine could also be drunk during breakfast ... so we don't know whether any alcohol is drunk during the evening lol..... but I put 3 as true (young girls don't do sport, health campaigns, less salt in meals)
    I hate my life I put the salt thing as true then changed it to not given, I had a feeling "saler" was to salt! And there was no box on young girls doing sport, it was just teens in general.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzamataz179)
    I hate my life I put the salt thing as true then changed it to not given, I had a feeling "saler" was to salt! And there was no box on young girls doing sport, it was just teens in general.

    if you noticed the adolescentes with the 'es' ending, it would be referring to girls only. If it were teens in general, it would have been les adolescents
    Offline

    10
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuddingAchiever)
    I agree with you... I ended up crossing out those questions 5 times but I ended up putting ND because surely wine could also be drunk during breakfast ... so we don't know whether any alcohol is drunk during the evening lol..... but I put 3 as true (young girls don't do sport, health campaigns, less salt in meals)
    I swear it didn't mention salt?
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 16, 2014

University open days

  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.