Nose shape important? Watch

Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cielo)
i think of 'inner stength' as in mental stability. the womb and giving birth process is a physical strength. and muscles for fighting are needed very little in this day and age.
That's crap. It's always good to have the strength. The chance of being jumped if you were by yourself out at night now is pretty high tbh and I would rather be myself then some puny 14 year old girl. ;[
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
That's crap. It's always good to have the strength. The chance of being jumped if you were by yourself out at night now is pretty high tbh and I would rather be myself then some puny 14 year old girl. ;[
true true.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you will probably find that your view on your nose does not match others views, who may think you have a perfect shape nose.
i wouldn't worry about it.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cielo)
true true.
Not sure if sarcasm was intended there or not. ;[
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Not sure if sarcasm was intended there or not. ;[
nope.
hyper-little-mushroom-men
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For what it's worth, my mum (who I love dearly) has an enourmous nose and has been happily married to a very handsome bloke for over 20 years; they met at uni and have been together ever since. And when I look at pictures of Mum when she was younger, she was pretty. The nose isn't an issue unless you make it one.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
rubytuesday
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have a horrible nose! it sticks out too much and i have a bobble thing on the end of it lol, but do i care? not really. because like someone else said i think there's no way i'd waste that much money and go through the pain of having something done to it! and also i'd be worried that if i did have it made straighter/smaller it would change the whole of my face and i wouldn't be me anymore. and things can go really wrong just remember that!
i'm trying to accept myself because there are more important things to worry about. i don't really care if a boy doesn't like me because of my nose :P and neither should anyone else
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im a girl. i go thru phases where im really bothered about the shape of my nose. i hate seeing photos of my profile an looking at myself on video cam as all i notice is this horrible shape of my nose protruding out and ruining my appearance. it's curvy, with a hook shape on the bridge, so doesn't just go straight down like most peoples.
i wouldn't want surgery as ive seen what they do-it looks awful, plus the after effect of pain. i just dont know what else i could do. im finding it hard to not be bothered an just accept it. i keep feeling its the main factor that will put guys off me.
guys- would you find this nose shape very unattractive? would it put you off? or is it unimportant compared with other features/personality?
anyone else feel the same?
thanx
I used to have that problem. Last year I got surgery to correct it. Best thing I ever did

And why is everyone going on about the pain? Nose jobs are the least painful things ever!!
LinziP123
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chickadee)
I used to have that problem. Last year I got surgery to correct it. Best thing I ever did

And why is everyone going on about the pain? Nose jobs are the least painful things ever!!
Wow how much was it? How long did the whole process take from the initial consultation? I would love to have one but i've left it too late if i start uni in a month or so!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads