Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platocrates)
    Excellent.

What were your grades in the end?
    No idea! It doesn't really matter now though, does it?

ReputationRep:
    This is so unfair...loads of my friends know already!

ReputationRep:
    Come on Oxford... let us know!!

ReputationRep:
    That lack of updating almost gave me a heart attack! *******s!

ReputationRep:
    grrrrrr jesus isn't answering the phone!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine hasn't changed yet...

...I have a bloodshot eye this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    That lack of updating almost gave me a heart attack! *******s!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I came face to face with my rejection through that, and it really wasn't pretty....
    and now Hope refuses to disappear/die/throw herself off a cliff

EDIT: Can't spell

ReputationRep:
    My track hasnt updated so i telephoned UCAS and they told me the good news- if u havent heard, call up UCAS!!
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikebuch0101)
    My track hasnt updated so i telephoned UCAS and they told me the good news- if u havent heard, call up UCAS!!
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!
    What's the number?

ReputationRep:
    UCAS hasn't updated, so I called them up, Oxford confirmed my place! Woo yay houpla!

The number is 0870 1122211, but you need your application number.

ReputationRep:
    My bloodshot eye doesn't feel right

ReputationRep:
    Yeh call up UCAS.. they tell you straight away if you have your application number! Damn Oxford on Track!

ReputationRep:
    I just phoned and I'm in, so very relieved and I can finally be excited about October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiry)
    I just phoned and I'm in, so very relieved and I can finally be excited about October!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    neither of my choices have changed even though i have my results, so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got my results but only my insurance has updated.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon that if your Track status hasn't updated, you can call Oxford (with your app number) to check. Don't do it unless you absolutely really need to though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic everybody. This is the problem of the net, it would have been better not to look until you were 100% sure of knowing! Keep faith in yourselves, getting the grades is the easy part, getting the offer was the hard part. You'll all be fine, but worrying when you don't know for definite won't do you any good at all. Go to school, pick up your results and then you will know

Good luck, and well done to those already in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knogle)
    I reckon that if your Track status hasn't updated, you can call Oxford (with your app number) to check. Don't do it unless you absolutely really need to though.
    I wouldn't to be honest... it annoys them getting literally thousands of phone calls from impatient people. When you find out is not going to change whether or not you get in, you'll all find out soon enough!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.