Exchange works Watch

melonman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
tht sounds lyk a gd idea cz then u might b meetin the ppl from ur flat the week b4 u go im gonna b gettin the train to stockport wen im goin home n gonna b picked up from ther gona b in flat 79 room 1! u kno any1 from your flat yet? xXx
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
yeah where abts in manchester u from den? no i kno no1 from ma flat yet do u?!
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im from Astley near leigh i dnt kno anyone im in flat 79 n it dnt sound ly any1 here is anywer near me! lol i wanna find sum1! xXx
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
haha same !! we got pretty high numbers - reckon dat means we'r near tha top?? x
Tractor-girlie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by urbanhoney)
haha same !! we got pretty high numbers - reckon dat means we'r near tha top?? x
Nope dont mean that means your likely to be in the same/near blocks. The higher the number doesnt mean the higher the flat
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i thought so but i been told even tho ther high we cu b on the ground floor which is baaaad! i wel wanna find out! xXx
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
oooh ok thanks just want ma keys so i can c what the room looks like !! not gna b movin in till 23/24th tho got 2many gigs 2 go 2 - the summer has been dead 4 good gigs - and dere all startin gd gigs in manchester in september - i think it is incredibly rude hahaha. oh well. party season !!
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol shefields supposed 2 b gd for em tho too cnt wait 2 get out ther! ma friend was tellin me tht on mondays in the leadmill its 50p for vodka n coke hot gd is tht! xXx
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
hahaha love dat 50p 4 ma fave drink - wonder if dey can change it 2 diet coke - coke gets me more hyperactive than pissed haha !! cnt argue with 50p tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ye diet coke well beats regular coke! im gonna b lethered off a fiver every monday i cnt wait 2 get out ther cz its ment 2 b such a gd nyt out!
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
haha yep, gd 2 hear dat im gna b havin cheap nyts out !! i heard wednesday nyts out r the best!! ma mate was goin on abt sumwhere called kingdom - e said its every kind of music - i was like dat helps, narrow it down a bit would ya !! haha!!
Tractor-girlie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have you guys seen exchange works, if not put the post code S1 2nw into uk google maps on satelite setting. Find city campus and just go down its the figure of 8 building with the cran over (ov a old pic) next to a car park on the left.
urbanhoney
Report 12 years ago
ooh ill try dat now - thanx. i kno i went 2 look round it but cant remem nothin abt it !!
anneliese01
Report 12 years ago
Reeto ladies and gents, can anyone tell me what flat 3 means...am I on the ground floor? If I am theres gonna be some reinforcing of the door being done and I might hire a burley man called stan or something to sit in my room and beat off damn thieves. Or I might just set up a complex looking but actually simple system of ropes and levvies otherwise known as a 'booby trap' to catch said criminals, that will aslo probly work out cheaper than stan, sorry mate. The jist of that was is flat 3 on the ground floor?
xxxxxxxxxx
Tractor-girlie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by anneliese01)
Reeto ladies and gents, can anyone tell me what flat 3 means...am I on the ground floor? If I am theres gonna be some reinforcing of the door being done and I might hire a burley man called stan or something to sit in my room and beat off damn thieves. Or I might just set up a complex looking but actually simple system of ropes and levvies otherwise known as a 'booby trap' to catch said criminals, that will aslo probly work out cheaper than stan, sorry mate. The jist of that was is flat 3 on the ground floor?
xxxxxxxxxx
I believe it is not but cannot be sure 3 i would guess is on floor two, crime is not that bad at exchange so wont need stan unless you like burley stan there.
anneliese01
Report 12 years ago
hahaha oh i've been scuppered *blushes with shame* it's love!! love i tell you
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Tractor-girlie)
Have you guys seen exchange works, if not put the post code S1 2nw into uk google maps on satelite setting. Find city campus and just go down its the figure of 8 building with the cran over (ov a old pic) next to a car park on the left.
i cudnt find it im abit crap with maps lol
errrrmmm... what colour is the roof?
xXx
Tori 1105
Report 12 years ago
Hey, i'm going to be living in Exchange works this year- flat 61 room 1
melonman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woo ur near to me! well nearest i found! woo!
xXx
Tori 1105
Report 12 years ago
lol- do u knw whn u're moving in? i'm prob going to on 23rd and 24th? goin to magaluf first week of sept - so don't knw how i'm goin to get all my stuff ready?!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
    Sun, 14 Apr '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (116)
80.56%
Leave (28)
19.44%

Watched Threads