Sexed up female Watch

geordie2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Theres nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, Ive actually just started "seeing" a lass like you, but just my luck im moving to uni soon. Lets hope I can find one in Liverpool. :yy: :cool:
Anonymous #7
Report 12 years ago
i know a girl thats a nympho, she goes on about sex more than most guys do! tbh i dont see whats wrong with it so i dont really think of it as a problem, and neither do most people really.
mique2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by geordie2006)
Theres nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, Ive actually just started "seeing" a lass like you, but just my luck im moving to uni soon. Lets hope I can find one in Liverpool. :yy: :cool:
Oh you'll find more than one in Liverpool!
User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh you'll find more than one in Liverpool!
Sehr gut. I'm going Liverpool too.
hippychick4eva
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think there are lots of girls out there exactly the same.. really don't worry about it... girls just don't tend to talk about their sexual urges quite as much to their friends I recon
xxxxxxxx
lisamagz
Report 12 years ago
hey,

dont worry about it, i'm the same lol. i also have a friend who is even worse and has sex like 3 times a day practically every day!! you're normal!! x
cat_meiow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lisamagz)
hey,

dont worry about it, i'm the same lol. i also have a friend who is even worse and has sex like 3 times a day practically every day!! you're normal!! x
Bloody hell wow!
R1chyP
Report 12 years ago
You girls will grow up and realise you're normal.

Don't go around bragging that you like sex, everyone does. People don't like girls that do that, looks desperate.
cat_meiow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by R1chyP)
You girls will grow up and realise you're normal.

Don't go around bragging that you like sex, everyone does. People don't like girls that do that, looks desperate.
But its ok for blokes to go round saying it?
User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I guess its one of those things. Anyway times are changing. Anyone that goes aroung always on about sex, noone olikes them. Man slut or regular slut!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed