Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Do you know pmc2K or whatever hes called on here?

ReputationRep:
    La Roche in moderation?
    I am going for vip status. Will be my 5th year of going!!!

ReputationRep:
    Paul Cooper ? If so yep Were you there on the last Wednesday night at lava and ignite? I met quite a few of his friends there briefly!

ReputationRep:
    Yep i knew i knew u from there!!

ReputationRep:
    la roche - baywatch!!

ReputationRep:
    what?!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be ready....i'll be ready - Baywatch.
    Oh and dirty dancing - now ive had the time of my life - now ive never felt this way before.
    Cheese and more cheese!!
    Apart from they've started playing RnB crap!! But imusually too drunk by this point to notice!!

ReputationRep:
    theres only so much cheese that can be had in my eyes...i prefer brie rather than puuuuuuuuure stilton. but yes i will love it regardless!

ReputationRep:
    They do play mainstream indie too...for about 30mins lol
    And then you have the really random songs which they occasionally play when everyone is REALLY drunk like Wonderwall 'Cue attaching yourself drunkenly to as many friends as you can muster and singing along badly'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyrkenya)
    And then you have the really random songs which they occasionally play when everyone is REALLY drunk like Wonderwall 'Cue attaching yourself drunkenly to as many friends as you can muster and singing along badly'.
    So true.

She's electric and Champagne Supernova are also favourites for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyrkenya)
    oh i love those moments! many to come in the next few weeks im sure!

will there enough time in freshers week to go off into town and buy kitchen things ( havent got room to bring these things up with me!) and appropriate fancy dress items?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleeinnorthants)
    oh i love those moments! many to come in the next few weeks im sure!

will there enough time in freshers week to go off into town and buy kitchen things ( havent got room to bring these things up with me!) and appropriate fancy dress items?
    Definitely. I can recommend Wilkinsons or Woolworths for kitchen stuff. I got mine from Wilkinsons and broke a couple of bowls throughout the year so just went and replaced them, same style, 99p. Score.

ReputationRep:
    maybe ive already sobered up a little by the time all of these songscomeone which is why i cant remember them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss d)
    Thanks alot vickyrkenya I was beginning to get a little worried hehe. If you have any more info please post and let us know (I say us because I'm fairly sure there's more than just me getting excited now :p:)

Anyone else going to Queens feel free to post too and let us know which college you're going to and what course you're doing

Byeeee for now!
    I'm at Stevenson College in 07 - Should be cool! I'm doing Accounting and Finance .. Wish me luck and hope to see all of you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hooraaaaaaaaay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrEvil)
    I'm at Stevenson College in 07 - Should be cool! I'm doing Accounting and Finance ..
    Get the spelling right...Stephenson!!! But Stevo rules...the best college by far!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry love! Stephenson lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm at John Snow in 07 studying appied psychology, anyone else going there next year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa26)
    I'm at John Snow in 07 studying appied psychology, anyone else going there next year ?
    Yup, I'm in John Snow college this october, going to study Primary Teaching BA. Sooo excited!

ReputationRep:
    biomed - john snow

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.