Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creepy)
    Is it true what they say about french girls?
    Hum... And what DO they say about french girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katester)
    oo i think im going into marshall hall too!! ktxxx
    You wish

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming from Essex, which is about 4 hours away...no clever comments on my location please haha!! it seems as though noone else is from essex?!

ReputationRep:
    only on here.. I'm sure there will be someone at hallam from near u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertzqwe)
    i'm coming from a village near kenya.......i gta catch a donkey to take me to the road then a taxi to take me to the nearest bus station, then the bus will take me to the airport then gta fly from kenya to london and then to manchester then a taxi to the railways in manchester......then a taxi from sheffield station to hallam!!

its gna be soo much fun.

basically like 13-14 hours easssyyy
    You can save yourself the last taxi as SHU is only accross the road from Sheffield Station.

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming down from Manchester which should take around an hour. heading up to leeds on motorway rather than going over snake pass

ReputationRep:
    Also coming from Manchester, i will probably be taking the train instead, but i usually go over snakes pass or woodhead pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Mike)
    Also coming from Manchester, i will probably be taking the train instead, but i usually go over snakes pass or woodhead pass
    With all your stuff, If i went on train i would fill the whole train. The wheels would fall off for being too heavy. Could never move all my stuff on the train. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    no i meant going home etc. when i move in i'll be going by car or van lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Mike)
    no i meant going home etc. when i move in i'll be going by car or van lol
    Lol sorry.

ReputationRep:
    lol jus noticed that's how it looked, would be good trying to get on the train with all my stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f-r-o-g)
    Hum... And what DO they say about french girls?
    Rumour has it they enjoy keeping their, erm... body hair in all places.

ReputationRep:
    Ill be coming from hemel hempstead,( the place that blew up a few months ago) so itll be about 2 1/2 hours for me aslong as the traffics good

ReputationRep:
    Rumour has it they enjoy keeping their, erm... body hair in all places.
    You know, every person is different, you cannot say "french ppl are like that"... But I actually thought you were gonna say sthg like "french girl are really sexy", because I already heard that from australian guys... It might have been a more gratifying rumour

ReputationRep:
    r u french?

r u serious abt hallam bein across sheffield station coz thats gr8 news i can save like a few pounds 4 extra beer money!!!! ......wat i get out and look str8 ahead and hallam will b there!!!

hey how come so many of u are doing course G421 Computer (networks)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=qwertzqwe]r u french?
    QUOTE]
    Sure! Does it sound like something good or bad to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f-r-o-g)
    You know, every person is different, you cannot say "french ppl are like that"... But I actually thought you were gonna say sthg like "french girl are really sexy", because I already heard that from australian guys... It might have been a more gratifying rumour
    I'm sure french girls are sexy - if we meet then maybe you'll prove me right too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertzqwe)
    r u french?

r u serious abt hallam bein across sheffield station coz thats gr8 news i can save like a few pounds 4 extra beer money!!!! ......wat i get out and look str8 ahead and hallam will b there!!!

hey how come so many of u are doing course G421 Computer (networks)
    You come out of station and Hallam is dead ahead cant mis it only like a few steps, even better the pub Howard is like 2 steps. So you can go there first spend taxis money and then to Hallam lol.

ReputationRep:
    haha good idea!!

no was jus askin abt u bein french coz i didnt know there were going 2 b many international students. ( Im from africa, but it would b nice to see more international students around)

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure french girls are sexy - if we meet then maybe you'll prove me right too.
    What do you want me to prove? The "sexy" thing, or the "hair" thing?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 15, 2006

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.