?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by rpotter)
Hmpf, well if i cant I will be forced to piss on this thread aswell.....:p:
Try. You Just Try!!! :cool:
zazu
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
anyone doing either maths or arch&anth at Kings? i've hopefully got 3 college children assuming they all made it in i want to be a good mummy!
**noooni**
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
I want a college mum/dad/uncle/aunt/brother/sister!!
I feel so alone
Jigglypuff
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by **noooni**)
I want a college mum/dad/uncle/aunt/brother/sister!!
I feel so alone
Pfft, be a college orphan with me.

Actually, orphan is probably not the right word. Disowned college kids perhaps?
essjaydee_88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'll call myself a college urchin. I'll hang out by the gates: "Shine ya shoes, mister Professor?"
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by zazu)
anyone doing either maths or arch&anth at Kings? i've hopefully got 3 college children assuming they all made it in i want to be a good mummy!
Due to some sort of clerical error and other factors beyond my control, I seem to be childless.

:hmpf:

Anyone want an adopted dad?
essjaydee_88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Due to some sort of clerical error and other factors beyond my control, I seem to be childless.

:hmpf:

Anyone want an adopted dad?
First of all, I just want to say that it doesn't make you any less of a man. Lots of men are having "clerical errors" these days and it's nothing to be embarassed about.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by essjaydee_88)
First of all, I just want to say that it doesn't make you any less of a man. Lots of men are having "clerical errors" these days and it's nothing to be embarassed about.
It was an accident at work, okay??

Robob
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by **noooni**)
Try. You Just Try!!! :cool:
*pisses on thread*

*runs*

Im sorry ex mum

:hugs:
zazu
Report 12 years ago
oh no, don't think you've been disowned or abandoned just yet! i'm pretty sure i didn't hear anything about mine until just before I was due to arrive so that wouldnt have been until mid/end of September.

and if you really don't have a college family in the end, there will be plenty of people ready to adopt you into their festivities

and actually, looking at the email us parents were sent, we were told we didnt have to get our welcoming letters in to the admissions people sorting out the information packs until the first week of September
**noooni**
Rep:
?
(Original post by rpotter)
*pisses on thread*

*runs*

Im sorry ex mum

:hugs:
:eek:

At least have enough guts to leave some space before apologising you wuss:p: haha
Jigglypuff
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by zazu)
oh no, don't think you've been disowned or abandoned just yet! i'm pretty sure i didn't hear anything about mine until just before I was due to arrive so that wouldnt have been until mid/end of September.

and if you really don't have a college family in the end, there will be plenty of people ready to adopt you into their festivities

and actually, looking at the email us parents were sent, we were told we didnt have to get our welcoming letters in to the admissions people sorting out the information packs until the first week of September
Cheers. I hope accommodation stuff comes sooner though...?
mrmatty
Report 12 years ago
i got a huge information pack yesterday telling me about my senior tutor/DOS, accomodation, matriculation etc. as well as the accomodation forms, health questionnaire and finance form

for accomodation, you've only got two choices about price: "low" or "no preference", so it doesn't look like we'll be able to "choose" where we go

never mind though, maybe if mine gets there quickly they'll give me one of the nice rooms before they all go :p:

anyone else had it yet?
**noooni**
Rep:
?
Yep i got that pack on sat!!
Sending it off monday.
So im assuming Keynes would be 'no preference' for the price and 'short contract' ?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, but you could also end up at Market or TCR. I guess it's first come first served.
**noooni**
Rep:
?
:eek:
They wont get my form till tuesday at the earliest!
**noooni**
Rep:
?
Oh sorry, im filling out the forms now and have a question.
For the financial support form we have to fill all sources of finance, i have a student loan and maintenance loan. It asks for teh duration, do i put three years? Or just one year? Do i apply for these loans every year or have a already applied for the three years?. Im sorry, im not very good at this. Thanks
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When you applied for student finance from your LEA, I assumse you had to tell them the length of your course? If so, I'd say three years, but renewed annually. (You'll have to apply for student finance each year, and will get those forms at around Easter.)
**noooni**
Rep:
?
AH thanks
Jigglypuff
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aaaagh I haven't even got a pack yet. I WANT KEYNES.

This is what you get when you send the forms off a day later than everyone else because you've been out until 5am and sleeping for the day. I might just scrawl 'I LOVE KEYNES' along the top and hope they get the picture.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.55%
No (555)
60.92%
Not really bothered about them (187)
20.53%

Watched Threads