Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm jealous of my (rich?) best friend. Watch

I actually feel a bit sorry for your friend after reading this. You've taken the time to write an entire thread on TSR just because she's gone out there and got a job? Well good for her for earning some money! Now you're trying to make out either she's got a shopping addiction which needs help or that she's not content with her life... because she's employed?
    Perhaps you should look at your own life before bad mouthing hers? Whenever any of my friends get a new job, we all go out to celebrate because we're happy for one another... that's what real friends do. Perhaps she'll be better off without you and vice versa, at least that way you won't have to waste your time complaining about the fact she has a job and you don't.

ReputationRep:
    This just means ur not a real friend because friends are supposed to be happy for anyone of their friends achievements you need to get over it and get a job .. Because jealousy leads to hate and you don't want to be that type of person that can't be a real best friend . She should be your motivation to become a better you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.