William Levy
    67.39%
    Myungsoo
    32.61%

ReputationRep:
    no comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissAce)
    Don't be sorry. Just know your opinion is invalid since you're racist. This wasn't for you. This was for people who like brown guys and this was to better OP who put up a muscular masculine white guy and a girly Asian? Like apples and oranges really???? :rolleyes: Like who you like they're still sexy without cosign.
    You got a chip on your shoulder the size of baghdad. The problem is all your own, through your own petty spite over meaningless things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    You got a chip on your shoulder the size of baghdad. The problem is all your own, through your own petty spite over meaningless things.
    :yawn: byebye now.

ReputationRep:
    Myungsoo!!
    Damn guy has dimples... How could I resist? :fan:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    What is the reason for posting more pictures of the 2nd guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yani_Baby93)
    what made you ask this ques..?

heey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    Insecure girls will like the asian girl-boy. Women will like levy.

is this a real question?
    Women will like whomever they want. Insecure girls will subject themselves to your pathetic little categorisations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine97)
    What makes him look like a girl? I'm curious :confused:
    The feminisation surgery he underwent.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be sorry. Just know your opinion is invalid since you're racist. This wasn't for you. This was for people who like brown guys and this was to better OP who put up a muscular masculine white guy and a girly Asian? Like apples and oranges really???? :rolleyes: Like who you like they're still sexy without cosign.
    You are severely deluded to think that not finding a certain race attractive translates to racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam')
    Women will like whomever they want. Insecure girls will subject themselves to your pathetic little categorisations.
    Little girls like guys who look like girls. This is a fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alrounder79)
    You are severely deluded to think that not finding a certain race attractive translates to racism.
    Whats with all the namecallingggg lol And it is racist if someone can't even acknowledge the attraction in someone just because of their race.

The guy said "Asians turn me off."

Meaning all Asians/Asians in general.

Which is racist.
    But why are we still chattin about this though? Idc if he doesn't like it. They're still hot.

ReputationRep:
    Whats with all the namecallingggg lol And it is racist if someone can't even acknowledge the attraction in someone just because of their race.

The guy said "Asians turn me off."

Meaning all Asians/Asians in general.

Which is racist.
    But why are we still chattin about this though? Idc if he doesn't like it. They're still hot.
    No, it's a preference. Racism is just a completely different thing. Races have certain characteristics that people just generally don't like. I, for example, don't find black women attractive at all. If you think that automatically makes me racist, then I'm afraid there is nothing I can say other than to repeat that you're deluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xcalibur)
    Little girls like guys who look like girls. This is a fact.
    Do little boys like girls who look boys too?

ReputationRep:
    Do little boys like girls who look boys too?
    I think your post has actually given me cancer.

It is just so dumb.

ReputationRep:
    I think your post has actually given me cancer.

It is just so dumb.
    I'm just posing a question a mentally handicapped 90 year old would make to show you how idiotic your own statement was.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's a preference. Racism is just a completely different thing. Races have certain characteristics that people just generally don't like. I, for example, don't find black women attractive at all. If you think that automatically makes me racist, then I'm afraid there is nothing I can say other than to repeat that you're deluded.
    wuh? I wasn't even talkin to you? You're good though :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm just posing a question a mentally handicapped 90 year old would make to show you how idiotic your own statement was.
    You've just posed a fallacious question. The truth of my statement doesn't validate yours. Read up syllogism. You're obviously very stupid.

ReputationRep:
    wuh? I wasn't even talkin to you? You're good though :rolleyes: lol
    I'm making a point that being turned off/not finding a certain race attractive doesn't make you racist. Anyways, I've reiterated my point enough.

ReputationRep:
    I'm making a point that being turned off/not finding a certain race attractive doesn't make you racist. Anyways, I've reiterated my point enough.
    Lol right. I disagree and I won't argue as I can't spoil my appetite.

ReputationRep:
    You've just posed a fallacious question. The truth of my statement doesn't validate yours. Read up syllogism. You're obviously very stupid.
    No, I've posed a question that shows how flawed it is to state that all girls of a certain age group will be attracted a feminine look. Throwing out random, irrelevant words don't make you clever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.