Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wait...why are we on a student site Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Da dove Sei in Italia? Il tuo inglese e assolutamente perfetto
    Roma sono metà italiana e metà inglese. ho vissuto nel Regno Unito per tutta la mia vita e torno in Italia ogni estate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    Roma sono metà italiana e metà inglese. ho vissuto nel Regno Unito per tutta la mia vita e torno in Italia ogni estate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long have you been on tsr. I think we've had this conversation nearly a year ago :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyanaRulesz)
    :five: As soon as it gets a decent hr I'm outtie. Summer is my favourite season I'd recommend travel and stuff, but TSR serves it purposes.......I suppose lol
    I actually prefer winter but I still can't stand staying in when the weather is as good as it is at the moment. Doesn't happen too often so have to make the most of it

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been on tsr. I think we've had this conversation nearly a year ago :P
    not sure.... maybe it was someone else :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    I'm far too hungover to do anything except watch masterchef and read random threads on here. In my defense it was my graduation night out

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Majorca! Only short flight from Morocco where I'm from ^.^ I imagine the hot tan you got.
    I'm going Morocco, this summer.

Places to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I'm going Morocco, this summer.

Places to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    El Jadida, in Essaouira A resort with beach viewwww. :shades:
    Souqs/bazaars in Marrakesh!!

ReputationRep:
    Jardin Majorelle/ the gardens. :yep: ^^^
    the errmm Dar Menebhi Palace haven't been since a kid but it's got a museum. Historics and that.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Da dove Sei in Italia? Il tuo inglese e assolutamente perfetto
    Hi, please could you translate this into English (put the translated version underneath) - TSR doesn't allow untranslated language, apart from in specified sections. Thank you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got you into twouble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Hi, please could you translate this into English (put the translated version underneath) - TSR doesn't allow untranslated language, apart from in specified sections. Thank you
    Not that I'm trying to be argumentative, but in fairness to us you've got vast threads where no one speaks a word of English. Some don't write in their language's script so you can't even put the unfolding damn melodrama they've got into google translate. It makes me sad on what I'm missing out on
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not that I'm trying to be argumentative, but in fairness to us you've got vast threads where no one speaks a word of English. Some don't write in their language's script so you can't even put the unfolding damn melodrama they've got into google translate. It makes me sad on what I'm missing out on
    I'm just going by TSR rules here, sorry. Please report any untranslated posts that you see :yep:
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I got you into twouble
    There's no trouble, as I can see you didn't know and didn't do it on purpose, just wanted to make you aware of the rule

ReputationRep:
    the errmm Dar Menebhi Palace haven't been since a kid but it's got a museum. Historics and that.
    Jardin Majorelle is perfect! Whenever I go Morocco, that place is at the top of my list

ReputationRep:
    Well, I go to uni not school, but same concept. My excuses are it's not sunny here, I'm not going on holiday for another month and I can't really get anywhere

Maybe I should invest in a skateboard though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why did I get banned?
    Ayana
    Still
    Rules.
    Thanks everyone! Have a good summer cept the mod(s) who banned me for no reason :unimpressed:
    Let me take the advice of my thread and just not come back srsly. :rolleyes:
    Happy summaaaaa :shades:
    Here I come Marrakesh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadia L.)
    Jardin Majorelle is perfect! Whenever I go Morocco, that place is at the top of my list
    XD I definitely gotta go this summer when I visit with my bf's family, to meet them ^.^

ReputationRep:
    El Jadida, in Essaouira A resort with beach viewwww. :shades:
    Souqs/bazaars in Marrakesh!!
    Morroco is AWESOME!

Been here a few times on motorbikes and cars.

The Atlas mountains are beautiful. Col Du TichKa is a nice palce to stop and chill out.

Quarzazate is probably one of my favourites.

Up there with Dakla anyway. Found the nicest secluded beach on a rest day in Dakla once and chilled out there for the day, was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyanaStillRules)
    XD I definitely gotta go this summer when I visit with my bf's family, to meet them ^.^
    Yes for sure! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Morroco is AWESOME!

Been here a few times on motorbikes and cars.

The Atlas mountains are beautiful. Col Du TichKa is a nice palce to stop and chill out.

Quarzazate is probably one of my favourites.

Up there with Dakla anyway. Found the nicest secluded beach on a rest day in Dakla once and chilled out there for the day, was awesome.
    Yep catching a plane to spend most of August there with potential in-laws

Btw...who banned me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.