Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeClassic)
    Hey ! I'm in block 33 aswell I'm top floor room 4
    Hey! So glad I've found more people! I'm on the bottom floor, room 6. I'll meet you for a cup of tea! Haha. If you've got Facebook my name is Roxanne Billington, Twitter is @foolishroxy and Insta is @r6xy_ xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxbilll)
    I'm in 33 too! Xxx
    Hi! I'm Heidi btw, sorry for the late reply! I just saw your post, I'm on the bottom floor too What are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeClassic)
    Hey ! I'm in block 33 aswell I'm top floor room 4
    Hi! Another block 33 person, yay! btw I'm Heidi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiseee153)
    Hi! I'm Heidi btw, sorry for the late reply! I just saw your post, I'm on the bottom floor too What are you going to be studying?
    Hey! Aww great, I'm so glad someone else is! I've found another person on our floor called Charlotte. I'm studying English and Journalism, what about you?x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Aww great, I'm so glad someone else is! I've found another person on our floor called Charlotte. I'm studying English and Journalism, what about you?x
    Yay more people! I'm in room 4, I think? omg I'm going to have to go and get the paper but I think that's what it said Thats great! I'm studying English too but the single honours one x

ReputationRep:
    Yay more people! I'm in room 4, I think? omg I'm going to have to go and get the paper but I think that's what it said Thats great! I'm studying English too but the single honours one x

Haha aw okay well on moving day I'll pop in and say hello haha! So relieved to find peoplexx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moeshagordon)
    Hey guys, I'm block 24, ground floor, room 06 (24.006), anyone else in my block? or on my floor?

Hey, I'm In Block 24 As Well But I'm On The 1st Floor

ReputationRep:
    Haha aw okay well on moving day I'll pop in and say hello haha! So relieved to find peoplexx
    That would be great! Have you got far to go to get to Coventry?

ReputationRep:
    That would be great! Have you got far to go to get to Coventry?
    I'm from the Luton/Dunstable area so I that's about an hour or so (not too bad) what about you? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the Luton/Dunstable area so I that's about an hour or so (not too bad) what about you? xx
    I'm from Northampton-- not far either! At least not having too far to come we wont be squashed by our stuff for too long on journey there haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in 12.104

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Charlotte I'm in block 33 room 5, so we might be next door to each other - good to meet someone else on our floor

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm quite clueless about what is included in the accommodation. Was wondering if anyone could help me with what is included so I don't overspend on the unnecessary things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username23)
    Hi I'm quite clueless about what is included in the accommodation. Was wondering if anyone could help me with what is included so I don't overspend on the unnecessary things?
    You get a bed without the bedding, a bin,an ironing board but no iron, a microwave, a cooker, a fridge/freezer,desk, chair,wardrobe and a bookshelf xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydeeee_)
    Hey, I'm In Block 24 As Well But I'm On The 1st Floor
    If you haven't found us on Facebook already there's a whatsapp group for blocks 18-25 where we're all connecting to go out together for Freshers! Add me on Facebook LauraJane Curtis if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottie96)
    Hi I'm Charlotte I'm in block 33 room 5, so we might be next door to each other - good to meet someone else on our floor
    Oh hello! That's awesome, nice to meet you! What are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    I need to find the remaining two member of my flat. Block 41. First floor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello! That's awesome, nice to meet you! What are you going to be studying?
    I'm studying Occupational Therapy, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottie96)
    I'm studying Occupational Therapy, what about you?
    Oh wow, what does involve? I'm studying English It feels so scary that we're going soon, so nervous! haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, what does involve? I'm studying English It feels so scary that we're going soon, so nervous! haha
    Im worried too, yeah so at the moment my worry outweighs my excitement, hopefully that will change though . Occupational therapy is about how to care for people from both a physical and mental perspective helping people to improve areas of their life, like there accommodation etc. But yeah can't wait for uni!!!! :headbang: (p.s sorry for the cheesy smiley)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.