Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Hah, I'm crazy intense too. Strangely I'm not possessive and tend to walk away too easily too though apparently ;/

Whirlwind of passion then nothing :p: Terrible at maintaining anything good for me!
    I'm exactly the same. I let myself be intense when I know I can be, but when I'm aware it's finished I immediately put the fire out and the intensity dies down. It's really weird. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I'm exactly the same. I let myself be intense when I know I can be, but when I'm aware it's finished I immediately put the fire out and the intensity dies down. It's really weird. :mmm:
    It's always my own fault that I **** things up too. I'm probably just too demanding, then too willing to walk away when my demands aren't met :p: Or get stressed by it all and retreat into some shell lol.

Many good relationships ****ed up!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't waste my free texts on this lass.

ReputationRep:
    mateeee if you really are a 16 year old girl then I wouldn't recommend that you give strangers your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CemCakantemur)
    I wouldn't waste my free texts on this lass.
    Ahhh *cries

ReputationRep:
    Do you have kik I use one especially for online people. Nightworld1066

Nightworld1066

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Air_wolf)
    back in my day we had msn messenger and the pick up line was like,
    So hey, whats your hotmail .
    I must ask though has anybody pm'd you yet?
    Many people have actually and I've had many good conversations via whatsapp and iMessage and also some decent phone calls with other tsr members. It's fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    I find it really helps me to I don't feel like I am talking to a complete stranger and plus it gives me another reason to keep my iPhone contract another year. I need a reason every year to keep paying 02.

Nightworld1066

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It's probably not a good idea to just give your number to random internet people.
    We're not 'random people'. We're one united community of devoted students on TSR who stand up and watch out for one another just like brothers and sisters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Do you have kik I use one especially for online people. Nightworld1066

Nightworld1066
    What's your name under the Kik... This sounds like a bam up for someone else :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edo123)
    We're not 'random people'. We're one united community of devoted students on TSR who stand up and watch out for one another just like brothers and sisters.
    Hear hear!

I felt the love yesterday... And I made a thread saying "I need a hug" and got a good response, anon of course. No one would have hugged me if they'd seen my username lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    No one would have hugged me if they'd seen my username lol
    Why? Do people know you for being too ugly or something?

ReputationRep:
    Why? Do people know you for being too ugly or something?
    Lol no! That's harsh!

I'm a ***** to some people. And the people who commented on it don't like me haha.

ReputationRep:
    And, of course, none of that community are 60 year old fat men parading online as teenage boys and girls. Because everyone here is clearly who they claim to be, no one ever lies on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    This isnt facebook, come on now

ReputationRep:
    It's EllieC on kik

Nightworld1066

ReputationRep:
    Wow, reading the first page at least, TSR kinda... came through almost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Wow, reading the first page at least, TSR kinda... came through almost!
    Your rep is the best. Congrats !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.