Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a girl with a scar on her face? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As a female I don't want to look like a badass.
    Then I'm sorry for not saying what you wanted to hear, but it remains my honest opinion. As a different female, I find few things more flattering than to be told I look like a badass.

I'm talking about these types of scars
    Attachment 299934

Attachment 299933

ReputationRep:
    So long as I found her attractive and interesting, sure.

ReputationRep:
    Every scar is an ugly scar though? But yeah I get what you mean about love and lust being different things.
    No, some are actually quite attractive. And they are visible marks of your life history and each scar has a story behind it.

To be honest you will probably have to wait for a bit until you reach your rightful place in the dating pool. At 17, physical looks and flawlessness are still the basis for many relationships. Unlike others you may have to wait until Uni until the majority of people drop those bad attitudes towards life. In uni it will be fine though and obviously there are lots of exceptions.
    However, a guy won't like you if you never try and talk to him. Try and practice making friends and being sociable now and then by the time Uni rolls around you will be ready.

ReputationRep:
    Society told me that scars are ugly.
    Society? All people in society? That's impossible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.