Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Peoples views of Brazilians Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limpopo)
    I havent a clue about Brazil.. my sterotypes include..

They love football
    All the girls are absolute dusky babes
    Sun,sea,good food,carnival
    Big statue of jesus on the hill

err

thats it..
    Dusky babes made me laugh hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenjen24)
    It isn't for a 6 week holiday to Brazil!
    But that's only the flights, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIrDkzfIqo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexBugMaster)
    But that's only the flights, isn't it?
    Well yes but flights there and back which are 2 flights each way. A holiday to any other really far away country would cost a lot more because of hotels and meals :P what was your girlfriend called btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maharaniii)
    Samba
    capoeira
    favelas
    beaches
    tans
    sounds great
    I have a feeling I already know the answer to this question, but do you know what a favela is? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    First time I've ever heard that song. ..hahah

ReputationRep:
    Love everything about them - from their tanned skin, to their music, and their laughterhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehue br br?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Love everything about them - from their tanned skin, to their music, and their laughterhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehue br br?
    This made me huehuehuehue so much hahahaha. It's lovely to know that you love them

ReputationRep:
    Well yes but flights there and back which are 2 flights each way. A holiday to any other really far away country would cost a lot more because of hotels and meals :P what was your girlfriend called btw?
    Fabiolla And still, a holiday in Brazil would also cost a lot more if you had to pay for hotels and meals, so I maintain that it's pretty expensive eitherway

ReputationRep:
    Fabiolla And still, a holiday in Brazil would also cost a lot more if you had to pay for hotels and meals, so I maintain that it's pretty expensive eitherway
    Well yes but we don't have to pay for those things luckily :P

ReputationRep:
    Well yes but we don't have to pay for those things luckily :P
    No

What place would you recommend going to in Brazil?

ReputationRep:
    No

What place would you recommend going to in Brazil?
    Well I always go to a town called Itu in Sao Paulo because that's where my family lives. But this year we are doing some travelling around brazil and visiting the Iguacu water falls which connect 3 different countries which looks so beautiful. I can't really recommend anywhere that I've not been yet hahaa. Really want to go Rio one day though and the Amazon rainforest too

ReputationRep:
    Well I always go to a town called Itu in Sao Paulo because that's where my family lives. But this year we are doing some travelling around brazil and visiting the Iguacu water falls which connect 3 different countries which looks so beautiful. I can't really recommend anywhere that I've not been yet hahaa. Really want to go Rio one day though and the Amazon rainforest too
    Thanks! And what a coincidence, my ex was also from Sao Paulo :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrfletch)
    One word.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    wax
    This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! And what a coincidence, my ex was also from Sao Paulo :laugh:
    Oh really! How cool haha

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKs-Tu7_dJs

ReputationRep:
    First time I've ever heard that song. ..hahah
    Yes its a golden oldie Jen..i have a feeling it was used in a TV Advert for coffee years ago,,probably Maxwell House or something similar..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limpopo)
    Yes its a golden oldie Jen..i have a feeling it was used in a TV Advert for coffee years ago,,probably Maxwell House or something similar..

ahh probably was :P

ReputationRep:
    I really cannot understand how the brazilian elite have managed to sell such a good view of their country, considering the enormous challenges they face.

ReputationRep:
    Just under 900 for flights and we don't have to pay for accommodation or food. Just need spending money for goodies :P
    I'm strongly tempted to visit Brazil, particularly Rio De Janeiro despite the high crime rates. :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.