You have a good day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    You have a good day?
    Yes thanks, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Yes thanks, have you?
    Not too bad thanks, bit tired after work but had a good evening. Get up to much?

ReputationRep:
    :tea:
    Out of curiosity, were you bombarded with PMs from TSR users following the creation of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored and want someone to chat to.

Feel free to PM me.
    Could use some female help for a dodgy scenario I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Out of curiosity, were you bombarded with PMs from TSR users following the creation of this thread?
    About 10 guys have a messaged so if you count that as bombarded then yes I was otherwise no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgy Git)
    Could use some female help for a dodgy scenario I'm in!
    Okay what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Okay what's the problem?
    After 10 months my ex's friend, who I deleted a week after the break up, has added me again on Facebook. I've been cold turkey with my ex and her friends for 10 months besides a couple upsets when she screamed at me on a night out for no reason.

She also got jealous whenever I started talking to other girls.

Don't know what I should do.

ReputationRep:
    After 10 months my ex's friend, who I deleted a week after the break up, has added me again on Facebook. I've been cold turkey with my ex and her friends for 10 months besides a couple upsets when she screamed at me on a night out for no reason.

She also got jealous whenever I started talking to other girls.

Don't know what I should do.
    Sorry for the late reply I have been really busy.

If I were you I would delete her off Facebook, she really doesn't need a reason to add you if you are no longer with her friend. I have no idea what your ex is like but I'm thinking she might have asked her friend to add you so she can see what you're up to,does this sound like something she would do?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply I have been really busy.

If I were you I would delete her off Facebook, she really doesn't need a reason to add you if you are no longer with her friend. I have no idea what your ex is like but I'm thinking she might have asked her friend to add you so she can see what you're up to,does this sound like something she would do?
    No worries. To be honest, no, it isn't ... She hated my guts - absolutely loathed me ... I don't see why she would go through so much hassle to ask her friend to snoop around.

ReputationRep:
    No worries. To be honest, no, it isn't ... She hated my guts - absolutely loathed me ... I don't see why she would go through so much hassle to ask her friend to snoop around.
    No idea then sorry unless her friend has feelings for you?

ReputationRep:
    No idea then sorry unless her friend has feelings for you?

All my ex's friends, including the one that friend requested hated my guts the moment my ex ended it with me ... It went from smiles, saying Hi, asking how I was to complete blanking ...

I'm sure there's something into this as I've told you it's been 10 months from a 1 month fling ... she was very angry with me for 7 months when I was still at Uni up North, but obviously now I don't know how she feels about me because I don't see her.

Love and hate are on the same wavelength, the opposite of love is indifference ... so back then I think she still liked me, and the fact that she did made her very. very angry .... but that doesn't mean she wants me back.

I just think, personally, that she asked her close friend to add me to snoop around a little - see if I've met anyone, and what I'm doing. Besides that, it could be an indirect way of getting into contact with me as you don't need to add people to see what they're doing.

Maybe if I did accept it, the friend would have spoken to me? who knows.

ReputationRep:
    All my ex's friends, including the one that friend requested hated my guts the moment my ex ended it with me ... It went from smiles, saying Hi, asking how I was to complete blanking ...

I'm sure there's something into this as I've told you it's been 10 months from a 1 month fling ... she was very angry with me for 7 months when I was still at Uni up North, but obviously now I don't know how she feels about me because I don't see her.

Love and hate are on the same wavelength, the opposite of love is indifference ... so back then I think she still liked me, and the fact that she did made her very. very angry .... but that doesn't mean she wants me back.

I just think, personally, that she asked her close friend to add me to snoop around a little - see if I've met anyone, and what I'm doing. Besides that, it could be an indirect way of getting into contact with me as you don't need to add people to see what they're doing.

Maybe if I did accept it, the friend would have spoken to me? who knows.

She was angry at you yet she was the one that broke up with you? Girls are confusing.

Yeah that makes sense, I think many people can relate to liking or loving someone they know they shouldn't, myself included.

Probably sounds about right. I believe you did the best thing by not accepting her friend.

ReputationRep:
    She was angry at you yet she was the one that broke up with you? Girls are confusing.

Yeah that makes sense, I think many people can relate to liking or loving someone they know they shouldn't, myself included.

Probably sounds about right. I believe you did the best thing by not accepting her friend.

Did I? Now I'm left with the eating thought of "What if?" ...

Not all girls are, for me it's just been her, and I've been in plenty of relationships.

She was notably angry with the fact that she believed my ex friend and his pathetic lie.

He attacked me with a deodorant can and a lighter, then quite obviously lied to my ex, her friends and other people I knew. I hit him out of self defence and got really depressed.

ReputationRep:
    Did I? Now I'm left with the eating thought of "What if?" ...

Not all girls are, for me it's just been her, and I've been in plenty of relationships.

She was notably angry with the fact that she believed my ex friend and his pathetic lie.

He attacked me with a deodorant can and a lighter, then quite obviously lied to my ex, her friends and other people I knew. I hit him out of self defence and got really depressed.
    Don't think about the ''what if's'' just try and forget about it otherwise it will drive you insane.

Oh dear, well it's her loss.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think about the ''what if's'' just try and forget about it otherwise it will drive you insane.

Oh dear, well it's her loss.
    Another thing is, you don't need to add someone to Facebook to see what they're doing - hence stalking ... I mean I stalked my ex for 2 months after the break up until I gave up and went No Contact.

I'm thinking the friend might of wanted to talk, and the only way I can figure it out is if I add her her ... but I am quite scared.

ReputationRep:
    Another thing is, you don't need to add someone to Facebook to see what they're doing - hence stalking ... I mean I stalked my ex for 2 months after the break up until I gave up and went No Contact.

I'm thinking the friend might of wanted to talk, and the only way I can figure it out is if I add her her ... but I am quite scared.
    Exactly so adding you to stalk makes no sense unless you have privacy settings that won't allow her to see certain things or she's doing it for convenience.

Then why not message and ask why she added you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.