Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do black girls envy Indians-Arabs-and latinas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    There is nothing wrong with being sri lankan, stop saying I am "insulting" you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is for me haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karinledestructe)
    I'm perfect and natural I don't need fake hairs or bleaching cream hahahaahahah
    I don't need bleaching cream either, I'm happy with how I am, I am me and I don't want to be or need to be anyone else. You are the one who feels that because you feel you are 'natural' or whatever you are better than us, well you're not and if this is you irl, your personality is **** as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    How on earth do you put up with this? What an ********.
    After a while it doesn't surprise me anymore :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeJay)
    You guys know he's made another racist post on that new account right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah reported it
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightdream)
    i don't need bleaching cream either, i'm happy with how i am, i am me and i don't want to be or need to be anyone else. You are the one who feels that because you feel you are 'natural' or whatever you are better than us, well you're not and if this is you irl, your personality is **** as well

hahahaha u are using hair extensions and you are taking about self hating please go home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karinledestructe)
    hahahaha u are using hair extensions and you are taking about self hating please go home
    How is it self hating? adding the hair extensions helps me protect my hair and stop it breaking and besides 'tis less effort to look after

ReputationRep:
    I would report you but I am on Mobile version.

However, people are already reporting you. Just remember, racism is bad. Ok...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.