Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask me anything about.....relationships :E watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    Was I insane to marry 1. At 19 and 2. After a year of dating?

Been told over and over again I'm insane.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    ok

loon
    (Original post by ElChapo)
    Yeah you crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Neither of you are OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgy Git)
    So, any more feed back?
    hmmm not at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Neither of you are OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    someone is on the ball !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    hmmm not at the moment

it's just if she is reaching out I'd like to make a move ... but I'd like some different views on it !

ReputationRep:
    - She wasn't a personal friend ... I barely knew her, and to be honest didn't want to know her since she has the knack of sleeping around

- Yeah ... I was thinking exactly the same : I wasn't good friends with her, she was more of an annoying acquaintance. I deleted her along with all my ex's friends a week after the break up, and my ex blocked me about 4-6 months into the break up (both on Facebook and *****er)

Now, what should I do?
    was she a close friend to your ex? If so then it really seems as if they your ex was trying to contact you through here. If not she might have had other things in mind given her habit of sleeping around but I don't think this is the case.

Sometimes it's jsut best to cut contact tbh as you don't need that constant reminder of the person. I know you said that you still have feelings for your ex (I think you said that if I remember correctly) but then again I think you need to remember that she was your ex for a reason and the fact that you two are no longer together is not necessarily a bad thing as now you have the opportunity to to to find someone who is more suitable

ReputationRep:
    it's just if she is reaching out I'd like to make a move ... but I'd like some different views on it !
    awww wI thought u were someone elsee haa no I was answeing your post actually!

omg is she trying to get you back? I thought she was the one who ended it though

ReputationRep:
    Was I insane to marry 1. At 19 and 2. After a year of dating?

Been told over and over again I'm insane.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1st question: I know people have told you you were insane but forget them for a moment. Do you regret it/ wish you had waited longer?

ReputationRep:
    was she a close friend to your ex? If so then it really seems as if they your ex was trying to contact you through here. If not she might have had other things in mind given her habit of sleeping around but I don't think this is the case.

Sometimes it's jsut best to cut contact tbh as you don't need that constant reminder of the person. I know you said that you still have feelings for your ex (I think you said that if I remember correctly) but then again I think you need to remember that she was your ex for a reason and the fact that you two are no longer together is not necessarily a bad thing as now you have the opportunity to to to find someone who is more suitable

Yeah I know I could find someone else, but we were together for a mere month ... who says things couldn't have changed over the space of 10 months - hell I'm sure they have!

I had a small thought that her friend might be trying to get with me, but like you I doubt it

It seems more likely that my ex is contacting me though her friend - but for what reason, that I don't know.

I wasn't friends with her friend ... I didn't want to be any way, she's a bit of a slut.

ReputationRep:
    awww wI thought u were someone elsee haa no I was answeing your post actually!

omg is she trying to get you back? I thought she was the one who ended it though

Do you think she is? I'm hoping it's the case .. so then I can pop up and see her and have a long talk.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know I could find someone else, but we were together for a mere month ... who says things couldn't have changed over the space of 10 months - hell I'm sure they have!

I had a small thought that her friend might be trying to get with me, but like you I doubt it

It seems more likely that my ex is contacting me though her friend - but for what reason, that I don't know.

I wasn't friends with her friend ... I didn't want to be any way, she's a bit of a slut.
    wait so hold on, because you were only together for a month if you had the opportunity would you get back with her. Are you still in contact/ do you know if she's seeing anyone. Sorry I was getting confused a little

ReputationRep:
    Do you think she is? I'm hoping it's the case .. so then I can pop up and see her and have a long talk.
    hmm you said she broke up with you 10 months ago. how recently did the friend add you. It's possible there could still be feelings there but then again she might have moved on. Before meeting up with her this is the main thing to try and figure out.

Wise words needs updating. Will you do it? Lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    wait so hold on, because you were only together for a month if you had the opportunity would you get back with her. Are you still in contact/ do you know if she's seeing anyone. Sorry I was getting confused a little
    No worries lol, happens to even the brightest

No, she blocked me on Facebook 4 to 6 months in ... this is what's doing my head in, and the fact that her friends all hated my guts.

I've got a hint she isn't seeing anyone .. I saw a picture of her yesterday in my newsfeed with a couple people I knew from Uni, and there's no guy there ... She takes a lot of pictures I've noticed. My friends from up there, who lived in her dorm all told me she's single.

ReputationRep:
    What should I eat for breakfast oh love guru?

ReputationRep:
    1st question: I know people have told you you were insane but forget them for a moment. Do you regret it/ wish you had waited longer?
    Not at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery Me)
    Damn, girl. I was just joking XD You took it to a whole new level.
    Someone called for a foxy zebra?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Wise words needs updating. Will you do it? Lol'd.
    Lmao you're actually hilarious :rofl:

omg yes I'll certainly do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingzebra)
    Someone called for a foxy zebra?
    lmao

this is becoming utterly hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then no your not insane. People will say "omg you were so young" or "you should have totally waited". You're clearly happy and have no regrets so no I wouldn't say you were insane. You followed your heart, followed that impulse and did what you thought was right . I'd say you were brave rather than insane to be honest. In that situation I know I would have definitely listened to those around me saying "this can't be right" or "yes they are right I am far too young" rather than just going for what felt right so no to answer your question I don't think your insane..quite admirable in fact

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.