Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I miss campinos :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg I forgot about them, the strawberry flavoured ones were so nice

ReputationRep:
    Mini pringles! I remember at primary school everyone else always had them in their lunchboxes but my parents never bought me them, and now I'm old enough to buy them myself they don't sell them anymore :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshale)
    I'm not sure if they still sell them, but Pop tarts were so big back in the days! so nice.
    They haven't gone! Saw them in tesco next to all the cereals....

Found out pop tarts arn't suitable for vegetarians so just another upsetting moment for me food wise :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Morrisons seems to have stopped selling fruit salad doughnuts
    Never heard of fruit salad doughnuts! :lolwut:

What's does it taste like?

ReputationRep:
    Pandan and ubi flavoured ice cream.

well tbh they were never sold in the UK. Just used to eat it a lot in the Phillipines

ReputationRep:
    They're only seasonal and I don't think they sell them anymore but mistletoe kisses by galaxy- they were divine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrandmr.crane)
    Me too :console:
    :console:

(Original post by Joshale)
    omg I forgot about them, the strawberry flavoured ones were so nice
    Yeah if I remember correctly there were peach ones as well I used to always get one when I went to visit my granny (until I nearly choked on one and she stopped giving me them )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyyyy)
    Mini pringles! I remember at primary school everyone else always had them in their lunchboxes but my parents never bought me them, and now I'm old enough to buy them myself they don't sell them anymore :'(
    I never got mini Pringles however I did have the box that you put the full size Pringles in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simplylldxo)
    I never got mini Pringles however I did have the box that you put the full size Pringles in
    I had that! My parents put FRUIT in it. FRUIT. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.