Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was your first time like? Watch

I'm a girl. It didn't hurt the first time cos I'd actually already broken my hymen via masturbation :/ If I hadn't, I know I'd have been in a hell of a lot of pain the first time I had sex. There was a little blood but not much.

My first time was okay. I enjoyed the intimacy of it more than I did the actual sex because it was with somebody that I loved at the time.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So, even if I were to wait for the right guy it still won't be as romantic as in the movies? I'm a sucker for romance and I keep envisioning a romcom-esque first time, am I expecting too much? Furthermore exactly how much 'mess' is created?
    Honestly? It'll probably be more awkward than romantic. That's not to say it won't be romantic at all, but movie-sex romantic would be getting your hopes up a lot. As for the mess, keep a roll of toilet paper by the bed and it's fine.

(Original post by Airfairy)
    But wouldn't you wake up...a bit...icky? Hmm. I does sound nice, but I can't understand the logistics of it :lol: . I also always pee after sex as I am prone to UTIs so that's another thing I'd have to get up for.
    Last time I had sex it had been a while, and I completely forgot about peeing after sex. Now I gotta go back to my GP and get another lecture about peeing straight after sex, and some antibiotics. Ruins the mood!

ReputationRep:
    I think I might just lose it with my best friend since it is awkward and uncomfortable, I just feel really comfortable with him + we've already seen each other naked anyways xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    I know right! But I also thought of the fact that the guy might be special at the time, and then later on turn into a ****, and I know for a fact that would make me regret losing it with him.

Ugh, the dilemma! haha
    That's similar to the situation I got myself in, however I don't regret it in the slightest. My first time was with a guy I was close to, who was also older and fairly experienced, which meant I trusted him not to hurt me/to stop if it did hurt. It was surprisingly enjoyable and nothing like these horror stories of being horrendously sore.. The guy has turned into a **** now (exhibit A: dumping me and getting a new girlfriend 2 weeks later) however I still look back at that first time (and all the other times haha) and think of it fondly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaddieG)
    That's exactly what my mum says 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, I was just trolling mane, hump all you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Lol, I was just trolling mane, hump all you want.
    Will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It happened at my partner's parents house when they were on holiday down in England for a week with the kids and my partner had a party and invited me and our friends around. This was 5 yrs ago and he was 18 and I was 17. We were all drunk and a lot of the friends had started to crash out or went to play video games and the next thing I knew, me and my partner were on his youngest brothers bed and well the rest is history lol.

I cringe thinking that we done it on his wee brothers bed even though we changed the covers. It did hurt for me. It hurt like hell tbh and the booze didn't make it hurt any less. I didn't bleed. It hurt to try or have sex for ages after it. Nowadays it doesn't hurt except for maybe an odd time here or there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.