Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anal or narh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    Whats this weekend lottery numbers? Also do you think that you have been going for "boys" not men, that could be the issue of not finding a decent guy?
    The guys I date are about my age. Boys and men are something I use interchangeably.

And it's 9,9,9,9,9

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommehBoi)
    Anal or narh?
    Don't know what narh is so I'm going to say anal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    The guys I date are about my age. Boys and men are something I use interchangeably.

And it's 9,9,9,9,9

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats where you could be going wrong, you can't get a boy to do a mans job :cool:. Find someone that can challenge you, then you will never be bored.

ReputationRep:
    In that case, no. I'm proud to have dated a ton of amazing people
    Proud? I see a high turnover as beneficial in some respects (broader experience, more lessons to be learnt, including about oneself and what a 'good match' might be), and hence pleasing,* but do not see only ever typically managing short lived relations as a source of pride, personally :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Proud? I see a high turnover as beneficial in some respects (broader experience, more lessons to be learnt, including about oneself and what a 'good match' might be), and hence pleasing,* but do not see only ever typically managing short lived relations as a source of pride, personally :beard:
    Well, the "student experience" is hyped up to have tons of wild sex several times a week. Even I didn't have that exactly.

The thing is, I don't get attached to most other people who I dated. Just had fun and went on my merry way. :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    Well, the "student experience" is hyped up to have tons of wild sex several times a week. Even I didn't have that exactly
    Sure, when it comes to young lads, but attitudes towards young 'ladies' behaving like that differ/vary, you will find

The thing is, I don't get attached to most other people who I dated. Just had fun and went on my merry way. :hoppy:
    Fair play, but again, this is a gendered trait (male). Not saying that's fair, or the way things should be, but that remains the dominant social norm

ReputationRep:
    Sure, when it comes to young lads, but attitudes towards young 'ladies' behaving like that differ/vary, you will find

Fair play, but again, this is a gendered trait (male). Not saying that's fair, or the way things should be, but that remains the dominant social norm
    So, wait, girls who have many partners are regarded as sluts while guys who have many partners are regarded as cool? Yet, bisexuality goes the other way round. :lolwut:

I've stopped caring what society thinks a long time ago. Especially when it dictates that men should wear long boardies down to the ankles on the beach and women should ideally wear a bikini. Right.

ReputationRep:
    So, wait, girls who have many partners are regarded as sluts while guys who have many partners are regarded as cool?
    Correct

Yet, bisexuality goes the other way round. :lolwut:
    Correct. Men typically see girl on girl action as tantamount to 'playing'

I've stopped caring what society thinks a long time ago
    That's fine, but you were talking in terms of social norms

Especially when it dictates that men should wear long boardies down to the ankles on the beach and women should ideally wear a bikini. Right
    I know what you mean eh. Saw an article t'other day on how men are stripping down for the beach and there's now a nascent trend of the 1950s swimwear styles among wenches, mind

ReputationRep:
    Correct

Correct. Men typically see girl on girl action as tantamount to 'playing'

That's fine, but you were talking in terms of social norms

I know what you mean eh. Saw an article t'other day on how men are stripping down for the beach and there's now a nascent trend of the 1950s swimwear styles among wenches, mind
    Yep, society views are definitely weird to me. Their views on bisexuality and amount of sexual partners are contradictory in a way.

And I noticed in the pool that more men are wearing jammers/speedos and more women are wearing legsuits and even wetsuits. But that's from my experience.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, society views are definitely weird to me. Their views on bisexuality and amount of sexual partners are contradictory in a way
    Not when you consider that most males conceive of girl on girl action as 'just playing'

I noticed in the pool that more men are wearing jammers/speedos and more women are wearing legsuits and even wetsuits
    Interesting. Was there any difference in BMI among these groups? :holmes: (perhaps the women are more body conscious eh - but this changes when it comes to e.g. nightlife) :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Not when you consider that most males conceive of girl on girl action as 'just playing'

Interesting. Was there any difference in BMI among these groups? :holmes: (perhaps the women are more body conscious eh - but this changes when it comes to e.g. nightlife) :beard:
    Well, what would society think of a guy who is bisexual and had lots of partners of both genders? Would he be icky or kinda in the middle?

No, the men were pretty slim and the girls were slim too. There's the occasional guy who wears boardies to swim lessons (why, just why?!) and occasional girl who wears a beach one piece or bikini (why, just why?!) to swim lessons. But more recently, legsuits seem to be becoming the norm compared to one pieces.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what would society think of a guy who is bisexual and had lots of partners of both genders? Would he be icky or kinda in the middle?
    I cannot comment too specifically/pointedly without potentially causing upset/offense I'm afraid, but generally society thinks of (attractive) girl on girl as hot compared to other propositions

ReputationRep:
    x
    Have you ever participated in a orgy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    Have you ever participated in a orgy?
    Well...I had threesomes but no more than that.

ReputationRep:
    Threesomes? Is that all? Pfft, I'm giving you a 3rd place trophy for that >>> :king3:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I wanted to ask something else but I had forgotten what I wanted to ask. Now I've just remembered!

Have you ever been DPed?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I wanted to ask something else but I had forgotten what I wanted to ask. Now I've just remembered!

Have you ever been DPed?
    Subbed for answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Subbed for answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't understand

ReputationRep:

Have you ever been DPed?
    I had to look that up but no. I was only ever with two other women at the same time, not two guys :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.