The Student Room Group

vet nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by h0ffers
Ugh rain :/ :tongue:haha aww no :frown: ah right, well that work experience requirement works ok for me!
Ahhh cool! :smile: yeah it looks like a really nice Uni! I've applied to Harper, Hartpury, Nottingham and RVC :smile: I'm slightly nervous/excited about sending off my application!

I'm good thanks for asking! :smile: you nervous about your interview?
Good luck with it! You'll have to let me know how it goes! :smile: xx

Are you thinking of applying to Edinburgh too?:-) i've applied to the same as you except Hartpury! Which is your favourite? Ah so was I, nervous about the interview offers too!

Aw thankyou!! Yeah, I'll be more nervous on the day though!:frown: yeah I will:biggrin: xx
Hey guys, hope you dont mind me posting here, If any of you have any questions about harper adams or the vet nursing course then feel free to message me, I'm a first year student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by TamsinJayne
Hey guys, hope you dont mind me posting here, If any of you have any questions about harper adams or the vet nursing course then feel free to message me, I'm a first year student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! :smile: thank you that's very kind :smile: if you don't mind me asking how are you finding the course so far? :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by beth16x
Are you thinking of applying to Edinburgh too?:-) i've applied to the same as you except Hartpury! Which is your favourite? Ah so was I, nervous about the interview offers too!

Aw thankyou!! Yeah, I'll be more nervous on the day though!:frown: yeah I will:biggrin: xx

Yes, I'm thinking of applying to Edinburgh! :smile: Ahh that's quite cool! We could end up being on the same course at the same uni!:tongue:haha
Ooooooh I'm still not sure who my favourite is...it's a toss up between Harper and Trent!
Awesome!:biggrin:
I'm hoping to send off my UCAS application tomorrow! I'll be finalising details today!:eek: xx
Reply 64
Original post by h0ffers
Yes, I'm thinking of applying to Edinburgh! :smile: Ahh that's quite cool! We could end up being on the same course at the same uni!:tongue:haha
Ooooooh I'm still not sure who my favourite is...it's a toss up between Harper and Trent!
Awesome!:biggrin:
I'm hoping to send off my UCAS application tomorrow! I'll be finalising details today!:eek: xx

We could, that would be great haha! If I get into both then Harper and Trent will be firm and insurance! Ahh best of luck! It's exciting:biggrin: xx
Hi, the course so far is brilliant! I will say for those of you that are doing or have done a level biology...keep your textbooks handy as there is a basics of physiology module right at the start and a lot of it is the same stuff.
Keeping on top of your assignments is very important as there are a few you'll get before Christmas.
NTU are sending me an interview date soon!!!! I'm so excited 😁😁
Reply 67
Original post by Jamie_11_x
NTU are sending me an interview date soon!!!! I'm so excited ������������

Yay!! Well done:smile::smile:
Reply 68
Original post by TamsinJayne
Hi, the course so far is brilliant! I will say for those of you that are doing or have done a level biology...keep your textbooks handy as there is a basics of physiology module right at the start and a lot of it is the same stuff.
Keeping on top of your assignments is very important as there are a few you'll get before Christmas.

I'm glad you're enjoying the course! :smile: Oooh thanks, I'll make sure to keep hold of my biology books!:smile:Thanks!:biggrin:
Thanks :smile: good luck with your uni applications! Message me if you have any more questions in the future

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just going to cut in here and introduce myself!

Hi! I'm Abby!

I've applied for Vet Nursing at Harper Adams, RVC, Edinburgh Napier and Bristol after my predicted grades were not high enough for vet science :frown: But Having thought about it I think I may be better suited to nursing instead, so maybe it's for the best!
So far I've got an interview at Bristol and have been asked by Harper Adams to send in work experience references and am still waiting on the other two!

I think that's about all. :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Abby_W31
I'm just going to cut in here and introduce myself!

Hi! I'm Abby!

I've applied for Vet Nursing at Harper Adams, RVC, Edinburgh Napier and Bristol after my predicted grades were not high enough for vet science :frown: But Having thought about it I think I may be better suited to nursing instead, so maybe it's for the best!
So far I've got an interview at Bristol and have been asked by Harper Adams to send in work experience references and am still waiting on the other two!

I think that's about all. :smile:

Hi! Congrats on your interview at Bristol:-) hope the othera go well! It's more expensive and longer, but you could take graduate entry into vet med:-)

Good luck!
Original post by beth16x
Hi! Congrats on your interview at Bristol:-) hope the othera go well! It's more expensive and longer, but you could take graduate entry into vet med:-)

Good luck!

Thanks :smile: Where have you applied to? (Sorry I'm too busy doing maths to read back over the whole thread!
Reply 73
Thanks :smile: Where have you applied to? (Sorry I'm too busy doing maths to read back over the whole thread!

Haha no worries:-) I've applied to Harper Adams, Nottingham Trent, Edinburgh Napier, RVC and Middlesex:-)
Original post by beth16x
Haha no worries:-) I've applied to Harper Adams, Nottingham Trent, Edinburgh Napier, RVC and Middlesex:-)

Three of my four :smile: Have you heard back from any of them yet?
Reply 75
Three of my four :smile: Have you heard back from any of them yet?

I couldn't apply to Bristol because I don't do A2 Chemistry:-( I have an interview at Harper and Middlesex!
Original post by beth16x
I couldn't apply to Bristol because I don't do A2 Chemistry:-( I have an interview at Harper and Middlesex!

You're lucky you're not doing it- it's HARD! My reference for Harper has just been sent off so hopefully will hear back soon!
Reply 77
You're lucky you're not doing it- it's HARD! My reference for Harper has just been sent off so hopefully will hear back soon!

I did it at AS and hated it!! Yeah hopefully you will:biggrin:
Original post by beth16x
I did it at AS and hated it!! Yeah hopefully you will:biggrin:

It was either Chemitry or Physics, I did worse in physics than Chem so it made sense to drop that.
Reply 79
It was either Chemitry or Physics, I did worse in physics than Chem so it made sense to drop that.

I did worst in Chemistry, I was so bad at it haha! Best of luck with your applications:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending