Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish eyes)
    Hahaha shame I don't watch that. Yeah I know the interview is around 20 mins I'm not sure what you do for the rest of your time their because mine is from 12-5 ish. Were their any other specific questions your friends was asked? Thanks for replying
    It was only because he had a Doctor Who bag with him and his interviewer also liked Doctor Who haha :P
    I'm not really sure, my friend said that the interview could be really different for different people, he wasn't asked any particular questions besides referring to his personal statement because he reads the New Scientist magazine which the interviewer wanted to know more about.
    I guess it depends what they want to know from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reynoldsl)
    It was only because he had a Doctor Who bag with him and his interviewer also liked Doctor Who haha :P
    I'm not really sure, my friend said that the interview could be really different for different people, he wasn't asked any particular questions besides referring to his personal statement because he reads the New Scientist magazine which the interviewer wanted to know more about.
    I guess it depends what they want to know from you.
    He's so lucky! Btw what was his offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish eyes)
    He's so lucky! Btw what was his offer?
    3 A's but they said that if he makes them his firm then they'll still accept him if he gets a grade below in the third subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reynoldsl)
    3 A's but they said that if he makes them his firm then they'll still accept him if he gets a grade below in the third subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's really good! I'm a bit worried not because although my GCSE's were good. My AS were pretty low (CCCBB). I reckon my interview will be really tough, but they gave me an interview in the first place so there was probably something good about my application haha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got offers from either Newcastle or Plymouth???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice1997)
    Anyone else got offers from either Newcastle or Plymouth???
    I do from Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arbucks)
    I do from Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww! Cool! Did you have to have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    Aww! Cool! Did you have to have an interview?
    Nope but biomedical sciences is my backup as I have applied for dentistry. I have an interview for dentistry at Newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope but biomedical sciences is my backup as I have applied for dentistry. I have an interview for dentistry at Newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool! Good luck then! Dentistry was what I wanted to do but I was only predicted AAB so I'm going to try thr Bio-Med route in

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Good luck then! Dentistry was what I wanted to do but I was only predicted AAB so I'm going to try thr Bio-Med route in
    Good idea! And as far as I know, Newcastle offer a switch to dentistry after the first year of biomed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good idea! And as far as I know, Newcastle offer a switch to dentistry after the first year of biomed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it does and so does Plymouth who I both have a conditional offer from but they both want at least AAB for a transfer and so I'm killing myself trying to make it. When's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsthePuglife)
    Anyone got offer for biomedical sciences for university of edinburgh?
    I do, received it on Friday, probably going to make it my firm although i'm international

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.