British women are too trashy
    ever been abroad? indian hookers cost a quid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the mezzil)
    Tighter
    thats what everyone who has never had sex says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 122025278)
    So you wouldn't be put off by a girl dragging a bloke she's known less than a day back to hers? If you genuinely wouldn't then fine, it's interesting to get other people's perspectives. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what she's doing, I'm saying I find it a turn off nevertheless.
    I genuinely wouldn't. If a guy manages to get a girl back to his place after a night out he's a hero but if a girl does the same popular opinion dictates she's undesirable and open to all sorts of social stigma (slut, bike, easy etc.). I find it to be quite a nasty double standard. The worst a guy will get called is a "player" which to be frank still has a very positive spin to it.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like guys are being trashed for having the opinion that its not something they'd like. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    You could argue it's pathetic you would accept that.

:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bahahaha I love that smiley. I just think it got so much attitude. So cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Cuz they wouldnt be happy with a girl whos been around and who's promiscuous but they themselves can go around and shag anything that breathes and its fine
    Although that is probably right, you don't know it for sure since they haven't expressed their views on male promiscuity (and to be fair, this is not a case of being promiscuous anyway, it's just one instance).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa)
    Bahahaha I love that smiley. I just think it got so much attitude. So cute

Yeah, i just use to basically say "don't get gassed"

Still don't remember me?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.