ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    This Miel stuff is ridiculous
    Na meng generally some people enjoy too close a relationship with them and kind of have their agenda exacted by certain people, it's so sad, this is the Internet.... People be thinking it's real life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    I suspect you weren't the only one - would love to know how many people made new accounts :mmm:
    Yep... if I hadn't heard back from TSR that it was a site problem, I'd have done a new account too.

Do new accounts have to be validated by the admins of the forum? I know that on other forums (like digital spy) your account has to be validated before you can post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Na meng generally some people enjoy too close a relationship with them and kind of have their agenda exacted by certain people, it's so sad, this is the Internet.... People be thinking it's real life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right, his 'confession' post seems overly serious but I understand why as its kinda creepy

ReputationRep:
    I know right, his 'confession' post seems overly serious but I understand why as its kinda creepy
    Its messed up and very serious for some peeps. Never get concerned over pixels but this was so messed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Its messed up and very serious for some peeps. Never get concerned over pixels but this was so messed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Groovey was devastated

ReputationRep:
    Groovey was devastated
    Poor girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    "ALERT! Do not worry: you are not banned! Our site is currently down for a short amount of time. "
    From their twitter

I thought the same thing and was trying to figure out what I did. Then I checked their twitter and saw this.
    Just checked and this was on their facebook page too. Luckily we all survived, though don't know how many dupe accounts were made lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm still amazed the worst I've got here is a blue card...
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9510)
    I'm still amazed the worst I've got here is a blue card...
    I got a blue card for censoring a swear word myself. Apparently I had to let TSR censor it for me as I was trying to cheat the system

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.