Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For all zurichs blabberin on about class do any fans treat ex players worse than ours? Van persie was a great player to arsenal and secured top 4 for us he didn't move to rivals so I honestly don't see the issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    For all zurichs blabberin on about class do any fans treat ex players worse than ours? Van persie was a great player to arsenal and secured top 4 for us he didn't move to rivals so I honestly don't see the issue
    barcelona fans probably would

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    That match sticks out in my memory due the insane amount of defenders we pick in the fa cup match and Fabio scoring. The video is here:

ReputationRep:
    Happy for Messi, he deserves the World Cup

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona fans burnt a poster of Luiz Figo during an El Classico, after he made the move from barca to real..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Happy for Messi, he deserves the World Cup
    Why does he deserve it??

If anything, Germany have been the most consistent team over the last ten years with little to show for it. So I hope they do it. Plus they have three Arsenal players amongst them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Why does he deserve it??

If anything, Germany have been the most consistent team over the last ten years with little to show for it. So I hope they do it. Plus they have three Arsenal players amongst them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I agree there. But as a player, Messi has broken all kinds of records and it's a bit sad that the World Cup is pretty much the only major available to him that he couldn't win.

As a team Germany defo deserve to win, and probably will

ReputationRep:
    Messi doesn't deserve **** lol

Argentina have single handedly been the most boring team of the cup even with their wonder players and tbh the only other team I would say has been worse is Greece but that's not really saying much

Hopefully our boys give them a good mauling on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Messi doesn't deserve **** lol

Argentina have single handedly been the most boring team of the cup even with their wonder players and tbh the only other team I would say has been worse is Greece but that's not really saying much

Hopefully our boys give them a good mauling on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aaaait let me just clarify.

I meant that Messi deserves "a" World Cup, not this one..

Like I said, he's broken all kinds of records and it's just the World Cup that he doesn't have under his belt

ReputationRep:
    Have to agree. RVP basically voiced the same frustrations that a lot of the fans had at the time he left the club. Even seen Sagna get some abuse which is utterly cringeworthy.

ReputationRep:
    Messi has a chance to cement his name as a legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Messi has a chance to cement his name as a legend.
    If Messi wins this final he surely has to be GOAT. Only thing against him hitherto has been not turning up at the WC.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    If Messi wins this final he surely has to be GOAT. Only thing against him hitherto has been not turning up at the WC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup if he wins it I don't think we'll talk about Ronaldo a lot. That will ultimately cement him as the greatest player ever. Messi and Ronaldo are the type of players I will tell my children about when I get older.

ReputationRep:
    Find me an Arsenal fan who posts bad things about other clubs in other club threads...

(ALWAYS when a club thread starts, rival fans post utterly insulting pictures about the club)

ReputationRep:
    Found it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have the club got rid of silver membership?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Have the club got rid of silver membership?
    just renewed mine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    just renewed mine...
    link to silver please. i can only see red for some reason.

looks like they've automatically renewed mine to red ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    link to silver please. i can only see red for some reason.

looks like they've automatically renewed mine to red ffs.
    You mean from the website? Their wont be a Silver Membership page on their since you cant buy one, they just take a direct debit from my account every June.

What makes you think they downgraded you? Never heard of that, unless you miss the renewal deadline etc maybe

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.