Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself and an actor or actress looking just like you! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been told I look like Uma Thurman and Amanda Seyfreid but I don't see any similarity there. Any ideas?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice_95)
    I've been told I look like Uma Thurman and Amanda Seyfreid but I don't see any similarity there. Any ideas?

You look a bit like Emma Roberts!

ReputationRep:
    I just tried pictriev, as suggested above ^

It thinks I'm a boy :cry:

I don't think there's any celebrities I look particularly like, though. I'm tempted to upload a pic, but not totally sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    You look a bit like Emma Roberts!
    That's a new one! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I tried pictriev, apparently I'm 25 years old and Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.
    Just tried that. It said my age was 16 (I'm nearly 30 so thats quite a bit off) and the only celebrity out of my matches who I've heard of is Abi Titmus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just did pictriev got Lucy Hale twice. I guess she looks a bit like me

ReputationRep:
    I always get told I look like Taylor swift... Think it's just my hair tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been told Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Scherzinger, but I think it's just the colouring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)

I just tried it. I got age 16 and femininity was 36%. And oh it said I look like a couple of random men -___-

ReputationRep:
    My friend used to tell me I looked like "that dumb blonde one from Mean Girls that was in Mamma Mia too", so I guess he meant Amanda Seyfried but I really don't see it... but here it is anyways
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tried the pictriev site and the one that came up the most was someone called Richa Gangopadhyay (68% likeness):

I guess we kind of look alike, although I'm not Asian (I'm Somali). She's a lot prettier than me too :lol:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I*HM)
    My friend used to tell me I looked like "that dumb blonde one from Mean Girls that was in Mamma Mia too", so I guess he meant Amanda Seyfried but I really don't see it... but here it is anyways
    You do a bit, especially around the eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Tried the pictriev site and the one that came up the most was someone called Richa Gangopadhyay (68% likeness):

I guess we kind of look alike, although I'm not Asian (I'm Somali). She's a lot prettier than me too :lol:
    :OO so hot. You must be beautiful? !

pics to compare? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    :OO so hot. You must be beautiful? !

pics to compare? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol! I really must clarify that I am nowhere near as beautiful as her, we just have similar face shapes and her smile looks like mine a bit. Can't post a picture sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex193)
    Never really found a proper doppelgänger yet - any suggestions?

Spoiler:
    Show
    That boy from The Wanted. Nathan is it?

ReputationRep:
    Lol! I really must clarify that I am nowhere near as beautiful as her, we just have similar face shapes and her smile looks like mine a bit. Can't post a picture sorry
    Don't worry! I was joking with you. Na, shh your :sexface:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You actually look like her!! So beauts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsbehonest)
    My cousins tell me I look like Shy'm Attachment 300940

I've also been told I look like Rochelle Humes Attachment 300942

Both are way prettier than me and I don't really see the resemblance
    You are really pretty! So jealous lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.