The Student Room Group

How many of the 64 films in TSR's Movie Madness Comp have you seen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smack
What polls?

Certainly - if they ever come on TV!

Edited a new message into the OP.

"Also, if some of you reading don't know, This list is from TSR Movie Madness.

Movie Madness is a sub-forum of Film for the next month and we have lots of polls going on to find the TSR number 1 film as voted by the students."

It's the subforum you're currently in. Movie Madness.

Sure you can get them on iTunes/Amazon/borrow a DVD off a mate etc.
I've seen 25! Woah, more than I expected tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
seen 3 :frown:
I've seen everything except Singing in the Rain and Sunset Boulevard out of the first 7 categories. Then in the animation category I have not seen Up or Mary and Max. So 60/64.

I'm very into film! I have almost all of the Imdb Top 250 on DVD, although it may have changed since I collected them...
Original post by HokeyWolf
seen 3 :frown:

Which 3 have you seen?
Of those I've seen:
American Beauty
about 1/4 of The Green Mile (Missed the start, then watched some of it and felt sick tbh, so I turned it off)
Forrest Gump
Most of The Holy Grail
Inception
Lion King
Monsters Inc.
Up
WALL.E
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 3.

So, uh 9 full films and 2 partial ones. :s-smilie:
Original post by Motorbiker
There are the classic film lists like top 250 IMDB and Schneider 1001 film where people try and see how many they've watched but now there's the TSR 64.

Who has seen the most? Has anyone seen ALL of them?

Post up your number with any notable exceptions! :h:

PS, if anyone knows how to make one of those little images you can put in your sig etc, reply with details please.

The Films

Spoiler

Also, if some of you reading don't know, This list is from TSR Movie Madness.

Movie Madness is a sub-forum of Film for the next month and we have lots of polls going on to find the TSR number 1 film as voted by the students.

Seen all the bold. Some great films in that list
Original post by Forum User
I've seen everything except Singing in the Rain and Sunset Boulevard out of the first 7 categories. Then in the animation category I have not seen Up or Mary and Max. So 60/64.

I'm very into film! I have almost all of the Imdb Top 250 on DVD, although it may have changed since I collected them...

Very nice!

You should definitely check out Up. the opening few minutes of the film are amazing. Very emotional for an animation.

Have to hit up Amazon it seems then! :tongue:

And you seem like the perfect expert to go vote in all the polls and get involved in the discussion! :yep:
Only seen 9 on that list :colondollar: However there are at least 15 films on there that I've been planning to watch for quite some time

Edit: Turns out I've seen 12 actually, missed out a few :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Seen all the bold. Some great films in that list

If my counting skills are up to scratch that's 50/64 films! Nice work! You're well into the top half atm!

Planning on watching some of the ones you haven't seen?

Voted on the polls? Go vote and join in the arguments discussion.:tongue:
5.. not a big movie person.
Original post by themorninglight
Only seen 11 on that list :colondollar: However there are at least 15 films on there that I've been planning to watch for quite some time

Now seems like a good time then! Go check out Amazon/Netflix and get watching!
and go vote in the polls and join in the discussion. You don't need to have seen them to have a favourite. :tongue:

Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Of those I've seen:
American Beauty
about 1/4 of The Green Mile (Missed the start, then watched some of it and felt sick tbh, so I turned it off)
Forrest Gump
Most of The Holy Grail
Inception
Lion King
Monsters Inc.
Up
WALL.E
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 3.

So, uh 9 full films and 2 partial ones. :s-smilie:

You're doing well for the Animation group!
Those polls aren't up yet though, They're going up Saturday morning(Planning on doing it at midnight) and are there until Monday evening. :smile:

Forrest Gump V Monty Python is a poll you've seen both sides of!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2725544

:biggrin:

Surprised a lot have seen so few of them.
51/64
Twenty-something, I lost count and couldn't be bothered to start again. The animated one was by far my best category, what does that say about me? :lol:
Seen most of them, the exceptions being Sunset Boulevard, and the animation films (I have only seen the lion king).
Original post by Aku-gila
Twenty-something, I lost count and couldn't be bothered to start again. The animated one was by far my best category, what does that say about me? :lol:

That you like animated films.
Original post by carnationlilyrose
That you like animated films.

You know, you might be on to something.
Seen all of them apart from The Departed and Mary and Max :eek: never even heard of Mary and Max :redface:
I've seen 18.

Quick Reply

Latest