Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yes

Not all the time though.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in my boxers most of the time but if its really hot then I'd sleep naked but it can get uncomfortable aha

ReputationRep:
    z`

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Way too much information...
    Go back to the 10th century and take your dark ages mentality with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reece Sure)
    Go back to the 10th century and take your dark ages mentality with you
    All I said was that you gave too much information, which you did....... I do not have a 'dark ages mentality".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    All I said was that you gave too much information, which you did....... I do not have a 'dark ages mentality".
    The fact you are made uncomfortable by discussion of natural human biology suggests otherwise, wouldn't you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reece Sure)
    The fact you are made uncomfortable by discussion of natural human biology suggests otherwise, wouldn't you agree?
    I would not agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaneW83)
    I don't have a photo of me sleeping nekkid, but there is a photo of me nekkid on this forum. Seek and ye shall find! LOL

But seriously, I think it's quite a common thing when its hot.
    JaneW83 - I think all of the guys on here have checked out that photo by now. You're the only TSR member I can say I've seen a bit of their nipples and bush! Maybe you should think about putting some clothes on sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaneW83)
    I sleep naked in the summer months. If I need to get up during the night I’ll often walk around the house naked and go back to bed. Unsurprisingly both of my male housemates have seen me completely nekkid.

But then again so have quote a few of members on these forums have too if you know where to look. LOL
    :eek:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so scandalous :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    No. I sleep in my boxers. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No because if the fire alarm went off it would be scary trying to find clothes before I burnt to death

ReputationRep:
    I do, sleeping in clothes feels fiddly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    No because if the fire alarm went off it would be scary trying to find clothes before I burnt to death
    Lol that's exactly how I think! What if there was an emergency, I couldn't imagine running around naked

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Besides knickers. And when I dont I wake up in the night n take everything off anyway

ReputationRep:
    Boxers or naked most of the time

ReputationRep:
    I sleep in my boxers nowadays
    sometimes I wake up with them off, somehow

ReputationRep:
    i tried it once and i was so cold fml never again

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so much more comfortable! I find the concept of sleeping in clothes odd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.