Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love my boyfriend but I'm being tempted by other men Watch

(Original post by Teucer)
    Sorry but you aren't a great person or a good partner. Fair enough, you have a fantasy or some urge but the fact that you are considering acting on them and doing it behind your boyfriends back is just disgusting and it he deserves much better. If you do want to have sex with your colleague, which it seems you probably will, then leave your boyfriend before you hurt someone and cause a whole lot of drama.
    I never said anywhere that I was considering doing anything behind my boyfriend's back! This is why I'd like this thread deleted... I've unwittingly implied things that are completely false... gah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I never said anywhere that I was considering doing anything behind my boyfriend's back! This is why I'd like this thread deleted... I've unwittingly implied things that are completely false... gah...
    You did say that you'd love to try him out for the night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you want to have sex with another man with your boyfriends permission/consent/knowledge, then why are you making a thread about it?

Shouldn't you be asking this bf of yours for his permission?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    These hoes ain't loyal. Probably getting a card for this but it's so funny I don't care lmfao.
    :rofl::lol:

ReputationRep:
    I meant I was thinking about having a ONS with the guy from work with my boyfriend's permission and then returning to my boyfriend. It was a thought I knew couldn't be put into practice.
    What sane man would give his girlfriend permission to sleep with another guy? Unless you were in an open relationship (which you are not). He will be angry for just suggesting it.

If you get into a relationship, stay loyal. Otherwise, end the relationship before you sleep with the guy and don't try and go back to him. How difficult is this to understand?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=300828&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgimage.jpg (33.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my lovely, amazing boyfriend, who is also my best friend, for a year and 5 months. The thing is... I'm finding myself becoming increasingly tempted sexually by two other men.

The thing is, I see my boyfriend once a fortnight on average because he's quite busy, whereas I see the two other men I'm interested in almost every day because they're my colleagues. One of the other men I'm only slightly interested in, but the other one I'm finding irresistable, to be honest... and I see him all the time! Sometimes the temptation is so strong I feel like I'm gonna explode!

I'd love to try him out for one night and then return to my lovely boyfriend, who I do love very much, but I know relationships don't work like that.

The thing is, I'm not even sure it's gonna work long-term with my boyfriend. I'm 20 and he's an older guy with a daughter and his own busy life and honestly, I can't see all this reconciling for the better. But parting from my boyfriend would mean losing the best friend I ever had. What do I do?
    Your a prostitute

ReputationRep:
    there is no place for distraction in true love, just dedication !

(Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
    You did say that you'd love to try him out for the night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, with my boyfriend's permission. If my boyfriend said no, I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    "He's my best friend in the whole world"

Well, you have said it yourself, HE IS A FRIEND. Leave him before you hurt him.
    I disagree. Your partner should be your best friend. That's one of the most crucial parts of a relationship. That statement does not necessarily mean she sees him as only a friend.

OP, it sounds like it is just lust that you are feeling for your colleagues, perhaps because of the lack of a sexual relationship in your life currently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MASTER265)
    Your a prostitute
    No she isn't.

ReputationRep:
    It's not love if you want to cheat. Once the doubts creep in it's usually a one way road, I'd say you've more or less made the decision already and just need to come to terms with it.

FYI, that doesn't necessarily make you a bad person or a terrible partner regardless of what some of the people on here are saying.

Yeah, with my boyfriend's permission. If my boyfriend said no, I wouldn't.
    what kind of sane boyfriend will say yes to that are you insane? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You should keep your legs closed, thats my advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireGarden)
    Well if he's so lovely and amazing, I'm not quite sure how one guys body is enough for you to feel like there's a problem.

I would hope my future girlfriend will love me enough that such temptations are a trivial nuisance.
    And I will hope that you love her enough that her physical appearance is trivial nuisance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanctimonious)
    This is women for you in 2014. They treat men like cars, things to use and dispose of once they are bored and can upgrade to a better model.

He's a human being. Not a Nokia 3210 you can just get rid of once you've got your eyes on an iPhone.

No doubt she will sleep with this other guy and he will not be interested in anything serious and she will then blame the guy for using her as opposed to her wanting to test drive before waltzing back home to her boyfriend.
    ... That's like men in ANY YEAR. What is wrong with you? Have you never heard the jokes told by men of trading their wives in "for a younger model"? Don't be so ignorant.

I understand that attraction can still occur when someone is in a relationship but to fantasise as strongly as OP seems to be is further than I would be happy with if it was my boyfriend thinking the same for another woman. It would signal the end of the relationship to me as I would believe my boyfriend isn't as passionate about me, especially sexually, as he should be. OP, it does seem more like you fear losing his friendship than the relationship itself. I don't really know what to suggest to you... resisting temptations and trying to revitalise your relationship (starting with seeing your boyfriend more often would help) is a way to go, I suppose. Unfortunately, even if you realise that you don't want a romantic relationship with your boyfriend I don't see it as likely that he'd want to remain friends. At your age I wouldn't recommend staying with someone just for their friendship, either. He's the best friend you've ever had, but it doesn't mean that can't happen again.

ReputationRep:
    These hoes aint loyal

This is women for you in 2014. They treat men like cars, things to use and dispose of once they are bored and can upgrade to a better model.

He's a human being. Not a Nokia 3210 you can just get rid of once you've got your eyes on an iPhone.

No doubt she will sleep with this other guy and he will not be interested in anything serious and she will then blame the guy for using her as opposed to her wanting to test drive before waltzing back home to her boyfriend.
    hahaha i love this.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by chukster97)
    These hoes aint loyal

Can all you asshats stop generalising please? A lot of women are not like this, believe it or not. I would not dream of cheating on a boyfriend, or treating him 'like a car'.

ReputationRep:
    White people relationships... loyalty is non existent...damn sluts

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.