Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Exactly, so there's a chance, which is my point.

I don't see how. I am attracted to females, I can't stop that just because I become friends with them.
    You do you. It is weird to me, no judgement on other who can but I simply am not attracted to my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slg60)
    You do you. It is weird to me, no judgement on other who can but I simply am not attracted to my friends.
    Fair enough, but that seems strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    LOL at trying to morph my argument to fit your warped logic, you dont have much reading comprehension do you?

Alan Turing practically saved Britain from the Nazi's he was gay, and unfortunately committed suicide because of being persecuted for homosexuality.

I have no problem with homo's, what happened with Turing was a prime example of what i think is wrong, he never did anything but good, he pretty much kept his sexuality to himself yet he was persecuted for it.

What i find annoying is when people go out of their way to express their sexuality, it garners attention and hatred, and then they complain about ill treatment?
    I made a point earlier actually but you looked over it, some people CAN'T help it. It is not their fault that it "garners attention and hatred", they cannot do anything about that. It is people like you though who can choose not give it the attention and hatred, yet you decide to. They have every right to complain about it because it is douche bag hating on them for something that is beyond there control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slg60)
    I made a point earlier actually but you looked over it, some people CAN'T help it. It is not their fault that it "garners attention and hatred", they cannot do anything about that. It is people like you though who can choose not give it the attention and hatred, yet you decide to. They have every right to complain about it because it is douche bag hating on them for something that is beyond there control.
    yes it is partly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    yes it is partly
    how?
    Also how can you possible believe that when you are "straight"

ReputationRep:
    Lol once again a straight person (OP) shouting down actual queer people who have experienced issues and dictating how to feel. BUT OPPRESSION DOESNT EXIST GUYS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Lol once again a straight person (OP) shouting down actual queer people who have experienced issues and dictating how to feel. BUT OPPRESSION DOESNT EXIST GUYS
    Please don't use that word

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used a lot of words, can you be a bit more specific?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    queer?

ReputationRep:
    How long have been growing your neckbeard?

How many fedoras do you own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_G)
    How long have been growing your neckbeard?

How many fedoras do you own?
    :rofl:

This is the best thing

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

This is the best thing
    I saw him call someone "m'lady" and knew my questions from there on out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_G)
    I saw him call someone "m'lady" and knew my questions from there on out.
    It was me

You might find this funny, it was on my tumblr...

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It was me

You might find this funny, it was on my tumblr...

The fact that you have a message from a user who appears to be called "murderwhitepeople" is disconcerting, though it seems apt for tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    It's actually planned for next week, you're not invited :hand:
    Are you bi? No offense intended I'm just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    from what ive seen from real life experience, most 'bisexual' women just have strange fantasies, have never even been in a relationship with a member of the same sex, and are devoid of attention.
    Do you think there should be a straight pride then, if you're in a minority? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    yes it is partly
    And women who dress provocatively are also responsible for their own sexual assault?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slg60)
    Thank you. There's an insistence on TSR that all men want to bang their female friends and ther female friends must know this and are therefore wicked and evil for being friends with guys and dangling their female existence in their faces by being their friend :lol: I'm not attracted to any of my friends either, male or female, except for one but he's not a close friend and I got over that crush so it was fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    6 million Jewish people were killed. It doesnt matter where it happened, i cant believe you made such an outlandish rationalisation. The fact is, there have been far greater tragedies in history, yet the LGBT community in general is melo-dramatic, when you put their struggles in perspective with recent history.
    You realise the holocaust wasn't just about Jews, right? Homosexuals were persecuted, so even if they were Aryan in appearance, if you were gay, you were put in concentration camps too. In some countries, it's punishable by death to be gay. You can't diminish whats happened to homosexuals throughout history and in the present day because of the holocaust, they were persecuted as well. If Jewish people want a pride month, they should be allowed one. But we don't need a straight pride parade, every day is straight day.

(Original post by Doob)
    LOL at trying to morph my argument to fit your warped logic, you dont have much reading comprehension do you?

Alan Turing practically saved Britain from the Nazi's he was gay, and unfortunately committed suicide because of being persecuted for homosexuality.

I have no problem with homo's, what happened with Turing was a prime example of what i think is wrong, he never did anything but good, he pretty much kept his sexuality to himself yet he was persecuted for it.

What i find annoying is when people go out of their way to express their sexuality, it garners attention and hatred, and then they complain about ill treatment?
    It's an adjective, not a noun. There's a difference.

Also, straight people express their sexuality all the time, just watch 99% of films, or even perfume adverts. Even when homosexuality is represented on television, it's usually gay couples as opposed to lesbians and bisexuals are dismissed as 'having a phase' or it's seen as a stepping stone to being gay. Asexuals are only just gaining recognition as a sexuality, and barely.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you answer my question?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.