Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Your avatar is fitting for your comment.

It was also belted. forgot that part.

Was done in the same sessions as 150kg*3*5 squats i think.

ReputationRep:
    You know believe it or not I managed to do shoulder curls for an entire year, ****ing hell haha, in the three weeks since I'v'e started doing proper hammers + reverse lat pull downs I've been making all kinds of gains... all kindssssss

ReputationRep:
    I haven't curled in months, my bi's have absolutely ballooned up over that period with chin ups though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    It was also belted. forgot that part.

Was done in the same sessions as 150kg*3*5 squats i think.
    I'm going to be honest, after squatting and if the gym is empty, and I still feel as if I have something in the tank, I'll look around suspiciously and do a few olympic bar curls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    I'm going to be honest, after squatting and if the gym is empty, and I still feel as if I have something in the tank, I'll look around suspiciously and do a few olympic bar curls.
    das it mane
    always finish with a bicep pump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    das it mane
    always finish with a bicep pump
    And walk out with this pose

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    OMG guize you shouldn't be curling. Because I mainly focus on my legs I find it laughable that other people want bigger arms. Functional strength is what everybody should be aiming for because that's what I focus on. If I'm out and about and suddenly a huge weight falls on my back I'll be so much better prepared than everybody else. If you don't care considerably more about your lower body than your upper body then you are wrong. Read 'starting strength' and you'll realise how silly it is to have goals other than focusing mainly on your legs and lower back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    OMG guize you shouldn't be curling. Because I mainly focus on my legs I find it laughable that other people want bigger arms. Functional strength is what everybody should be aiming for because that's what I focus on. If I'm out and about and suddenly a huge weight falls on my back I'll be so much better prepared than everybody else. If you don't care considerably more about your lower body than your upper body then you are wrong. Read 'starting strength' and you'll realise how silly it is to have goals other than focusing mainly on your legs and lower back.

This thread is clearly dedicated to curls though...by no means whatsoever does that mean everyone who posted in this thread neglects every other area of their body, where did you come up with that ridiculous assumption? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    dumbbells, 20kg each hand 3x10 then 1 set to failure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    Don't give a ****

I bodybuild to be big, I don't really care for strength, more for the look.

ReputationRep:
    3 x 12 13.5kg dumbell curls. Metal bars on them are starting to cut my hands recently though :/

ReputationRep:
    I dont even lift brah and i have a 6 pack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not mirin

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeanetically gifted bro, just dem jeans init.

ReputationRep:
    what? I lift 12kg on each arm and do sets of 15 at a time, am I weak? :gasp:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't need to lift.

A lot of running and a good diet will do it.
    Tbh you don't even need a lot of running.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this you?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshale)
    Don't give a ****

I bodybuild to be big, I don't really care for strength, more for the look.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Is this you?

traps of peace

ReputationRep:
    12kg "3 part curls" x6, x5, x4.

Easy right, my left is a ***** though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.