(Original post by Namige)
    In other words, superficial friends.
    I like you man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Secondary school

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 best friends, two of them i was in the same class in primary and secondary so i've known them for nearly 15 years, another one i met at uni a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    Year 7 we technically met. To be honest I didn't actually like him at first, I found him immature and annoying but we had mutual friends so we did kind of hang out a bit and then he started to grow up and now we are together all the time lol

ReputationRep:
    Er well in Primary school, i was in a BFF group :lol:
    I was friends with 2. The other 2 just joined in.

Secondary school i found my true Best friend- um Queue for dinner at school

ReputationRep:
    I first met my best friend when I was 4 hours old, and she was 6 hours old!

I shall explain...

We were born on the same day, in the same hospital, and our mums found themselves next to each other on the ward. They got talking, introduced us babies to each other (!), and our mums found out they had loads in common. They exchanged details, discovering that they only lived 10 minutes apart, and became (and still are) great friends.

They spent a lot of time together, which meant that my best friend and I spent a lot of time together, and we just grew to become great friends like our mums.

ReputationRep:
    primary school.

ReputationRep:
    Was put next to her in maths in Y4. I accidentally broke the table, and we became best friends on the spot.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    we met when we were aged 3 at preschool- it was a very small primary school and there was only 2 girls (me and her) in our year all the way through primary school really, still very good friends 16 years later :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Back in year 7, I decided I wanted to be popular. So I latched into the first person that I thought had popular potential (as she was blonde with blue eyes- that sounds scarily like Hitler). Becoming her best friend involved writing my best friend then a horrible letter explaining why she was a horrible, disgusting and unpopular person and why blonde potential best friend would be a much better best friend.
    So yes, I've now been best friends with the blonde for about 5 years. Not exactly the best way to meet a best friend xD

Edit: Funnily enough, my original best friend (the one who was the recipient of the letter) and I are quite good friends now. May even be going to the same school for sixth form (depending on grades of course xD)
    lmao. how did it all pan out? are you popular now? was blonde potential best friend everything you hoped for?

ReputationRep:
    Primary school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by og.east)
    lmao. how did it all pan out? are you popular now? was blonde potential best friend everything you hoped for?
    Wouldn't say I'm popular, but I have a lot of friends. Funnily enough, it had nothing to do with the blonde. Most of my friends weren't actually friends with her xD anyways, we don't go to the same school anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Met most of mine in Reception and some in secondary.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say I'm popular, but I have a lot of friends. Funnily enough, it had nothing to do with the blonde. Most of my friends weren't actually friends with her xD anyways, we don't go to the same school anymore.
    glad it all worked out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by og.east)
    glad it all worked out
    I definitely didn't deserve it, I'm a ***** xD

ReputationRep:
    both at school, one in year 5, the other in year 9

ReputationRep:
    I definitely didn't deserve it, I'm a ***** xD
    true. that letter you sent was a real ***** move. but hey, you were a go getter and you got what you wanted in the end. i imagine you would make a successful (and unscrupulous) businesswoman.

ReputationRep:
    My teacher changed the seating plan in year 4 and ended up sitting next to each other I believe

ReputationRep:
    Moved into state when I was 6 and he was the dude I sat next to in class, we then leveled up in douchebagness together

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.