The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
haha I'm not a tall girl and I love tall guys, so I was just curious whether tall guys like short girls or not.

most tall guys I know like short girls in particular because it emphasises their height more and tall guys are more attractive to women. and it looks better as the man looks the more dominant, which is a good thing.
I'm 5' and my bf is 6' :smile:

WOW! so cute! :wink:
Original post by cem101
most tall guys I know like short girls in particular because it emphasises their height more and tall guys are more attractive to women. and it looks better as the man looks the more dominant, which is a good thing.

haha good to know :tongue:
Reply 63
haha good to know :tongue:

trust me that height is fine.
Original post by TheBBQ
Can't argue with that :wink:

oh yeah! :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by cem101
trust me that height is fine.

haha thanks..I trust you :wink: :smile:
When multiple anonymous people start having a conversation with each other, I get very confused XD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by All-rounder
When multiple anonymous people start having a conversation with each other, I get very confused XD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lol it can be quite confusing :tongue:
Prefer her to be 5'7 or above. Ideally prefer her to be 5'9 of more.

Not into short girls for the following reasons :-

1) I find she walks too slow and nothing grinds my gears more than someone who walks slow especially when it is cold out :tongue:
2) I generally as a whole find short people annoying.
3) Feels as if I'm going out with a juvenile :tongue:
4) My kids might bully her as I have a 15 year old daughter that is 5'8 and loves showing any woman I'm into her skills in karate.
5) Weight gain in future would make her look like a round ball :tongue:
Original post by Alfissti
Prefer her to be 5'7 or above. Ideally prefer her to be 5'9 of more.

Not into short girls for the following reasons :-

1) I find she walks too slow and nothing grinds my gears more than someone who walks slow especially when it is cold out :tongue:
2) I generally as a whole find short people annoying.
3) Feels as if I'm going out with a juvenile :tongue:
4) My kids might bully her as I have a 15 year old daughter that is 5'8 and loves showing any woman I'm into her skills in karate.
5) Weight gain in future would make her look like a round ball :tongue:

haha fair enough lol how tall are you? :smile:
haha fair enough lol how tall are you? :smile:

6'3

However I should if she has everything else I'm looking for in a female then her being short won't be a deal-breaker.
6'3

However I should if she has everything else I'm looking for in a female then her being short won't be a deal-breaker.

And what is that everything? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by Anonymousmouse
What about a girl who's 5'6, is that too tall?

Basically, "if you're shorter than him, you're fine".
Reply 73

1) I find she walks too slow and nothing grinds my gears more than someone who walks slow especially when it is cold out

On the whole I don't mind how tall the girl is. But I do agree with this point! I'm just over 6ft 5 & quite a fast walker. I remember the walks to school when the girls I were so slow that I'd be late.
Original post by Josh_B
On the whole I don't mind how tall the girl is. But I do agree with this point! I'm just over 6ft 5 & quite a fast walker. I remember the walks to school when the girls I were so slow that I'd be late.

I walk faster than my bf and he's 6' (I'm 5') hahah.
so like 5'1-5'4?

I'm average height - I'm 5'10 - but I'll answer this question anyway!

From my point of view, 5'1 - 5'4 is fine. I think the ideal height for a girl is between 5'3 and 5'6.
I don't have any real preference to height but my girl is 5 ft :h:
Original post by Malevolent
I don't have any real preference to height but my girl is 5 ft :h:

And how tall are you? :smile:
And how tall are you? :smile:

5ft 8 pretty small haha
I'm 6'4 and would prefer to date a taller girl 5'7+, my last relationship was with a girl 5'3 and the height difference was annoying at times. 13 inches difference is too big imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending