Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    u will find there will be loads of people on your course or people staying with you getting wristbands. there very popular

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cranbourne house Flat 23 Room CR249.. anyone know what the CR249 stand for ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uncrowned King)
    Is there a floor plan for your flat? There was for mine and on the plan, I was able to find my room because every room had a number like this
    But what it actually means, I have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea either "/ maybe it's just the name of the room idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdmd)
    Is there a floor plan for your flat? There was for mine and on the plan, I was able to find my room because every room had a number like this
    But what it actually means, I have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    there was no floor plan because i let the university to allocate my room as i am on holiday so i didnt have time to do it. all i could do was agree to it well i will know where it is once i get there its so expensive for a standard room though...

ReputationRep:
    there was no floor plan because i let the university to allocate my room as i am on holiday so i didnt have time to do it. all i could do was agree to it well i will know where it is once i get there its so expensive for a standard room though...

Ah, makes sense! if I would have done the same, I would have saved myself a lot of worrying
    Yeah, I'm not gonna have a lot of money left after the rent :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdmd)
    Ah, makes sense! if I would have done the same, I would have saved myself a lot of worrying
    Yeah, I'm not gonna have a lot of money left after the rent :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha its still stressful as you dont know where they might put you but its good that they allocated me to my first choice hahaa and yeah how much did you get from student finance if you dont mind me asking ?

ReputationRep:
    haha its still stressful as you dont know where they might put you but its good that they allocated me to my first choice hahaa and yeah how much did you get from student finance if you dont mind me asking ?
    Guess that's true
    Not at all but since I'm from Germany, I only got the money to cover the tuition. But I also applied for German funding and they will tell me by the end of the month how much it'll be what's about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've found a list of hall groups on Facebook, if anyone needs it let me know I'll message them the links

I actually cant wait to move in!! So glad I got Purbeck

ReputationRep:
    purbeck is gonna be wicked cant wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Student Village!

ReputationRep:
    Cranborne House, Flat 58

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dharms.p)
    I've found a list of hall groups on Facebook, if anyone needs it let me know I'll message them the links

I actually cant wait to move in!! So glad I got Purbeck

Hey can you send me those links? I'm in Cranborne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvershard)
    Anyone in Chesil House?
    I'm in flat 42
    Flat 44

ReputationRep:
    Anyone happen to be in Dorchester house flat 54 ?

ReputationRep:
    anyone in cranborne flat 26???

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.