Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Lol I do have manners.. and more importantly it's Ramadhan
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't so sure you did after sounding so whiney day-before-yesterday You know I'm sick of everyone saying that - we should (try to) be nice all the time. It's not like sins are only written down during Ramadaan. SMH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    I wasn't so sure you did after sounding so whiney day-before-yesterday You know I'm sick of everyone saying that - we should (try to) be nice all the time. It's not like sins are only written down during Ramadaan. SMH
    I have my days
    I try not to commit sins on an everyday basis tbh, but I pay extra care during Ramadhan:yes: You do make a good point there however, I agree with it, but mostly people can't help it..I think.it's human nature to be wanting to 'impress' on 'occasions':dontknow:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    I have my days
    I try not to commit sins on an everyday basis tbh, but I pay extra care during Ramadhan:yes: You do make a good point there however, I agree with it, but mostly people can't help it..I think.it's human nature to be wanting to 'impress' on 'occasions':dontknow:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have quite a few days xD
    I know, I know jhaal, just got a bit angry. It's been building up for some time Ramadaan does make me re-think quite a lot of my actions but I don't give the reason 'it's Ramadaan'. Like some people I know have serious boyfriends all year (you know what I mean by serious) then turn pious for this month... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You have quite a few days xD
    I know, I know jhaal, just got a bit angry. It's been building up for some time Ramadaan does make me re-think quite a lot of my actions but I don't give the reason 'it's Ramadaan'. Like some people I know have serious boyfriends all year (you know what I mean by serious) then turn pious for this month... :rolleyes:
    Haha I do have a lot of those days I don't like people like that, they have no self respect and no morals, never mind following a religion..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Haha I do have a lot of those days I don't like people like that, they have no self respect and no morals, never mind following a religion..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry about snapping at you to sleep before btw. I usually start getting grumpy near 12am and your energy was p*ssing me off :ahee: And I thought this was a pointless thread...Still do XD
    I thought you were talking about me at first :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about snapping at you to sleep before btw. I usually start getting grumpy near 12am and your energy was p*ssing me off :ahee: And I thought this was a pointless thread...Still do XD
    I thought you were talking about me at first :erm:
    Lool that was you?? Didnt realise:ahee: It's okay, I get high at night for some odd reason:dontknow: It's pointless, that's the point What so what I said relates to you?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you find more relieving? Having a wee or a poo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Lool that was you?? Didnt realise:ahee: It's okay, I get high at night for some odd reason:dontknow: It's pointless, that's the point What so what I said relates to you?:eek:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought you knew but didn't care because of the mood swing hahaa. You aren't high now. I'll probably start swearing if you get excited now
    The fact that it's still alive though...
    Bloody hell no... When you said, 'I hate people like that', I thought you meant me then realised you were talking about that girl I know

ReputationRep:
    I thought you knew but didn't care because of the mood swing hahaa. You aren't high now. I'll probably start swearing if you get excited now
    The fact that it's still alive though...
    Bloody hell no... When you said, 'I hate people like that', I thought you meant me then realised you were talking about that girl I know
    Lol i dont care anyway:ahee: Yea I'm alright atm..
    It shouldnt be alive, cos I'm not bored anymore:awesome: Yea, I was on about some muslims in general:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Lol i dont care anyway:ahee: Yea I'm alright atm..
    It shouldnt be alive, cos I'm not bored anymore:awesome: Yea, I was on about some muslims in general:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well for now it's just me anyway
    Do you stay awake till saheri?

ReputationRep:
    Well for now it's just me anyway
    Do you stay awake till saheri?
    Lets hope it stays like this..i dont want random weird questions:hand:Yea I do, since I wont get up if I sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Lets hope it stays like this..i dont want random weird questions:hand:Yea I do, since I wont get up if I sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it's food I'll even go downstairs by myself :awesome:
    Well you hoped wrong 'cause those Qs are what make a thread interesting - when was the last time you masturbated?

ReputationRep:
    If it's food I'll even go downstairs by myself :awesome:
    Well you hoped wrong 'cause those Qs are what make a thread interesting - when was the last time you masturbated?
    No, if I can get sleep I'll avoid anything
    Well, you're a silly girl, how could you ask a question like that, when you're going to be fasting? You're committing a sin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    No, if I can get sleep I'll avoid anything
    Well, you're a silly girl, how could you ask a question like that, when you're going to be fasting? You're committing a sin
    Ah testing. You stopped just before fasting started then :shaking head emoji:
    How tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah testing. You stopped just before fasting started then :shaking head emoji:
    How tall are you?
    Testing me?? Sure you were, you are silly:rolleyes:
    6,4 when I last measured, probably 6,5 now wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilal)
    Testing me?? Sure you were, you are silly:rolleyes:
    6,4 when I last measured, probably 6,5 now wbu?
    I'll answer later when I won't make an angry comment. Short.

ReputationRep:
    I'll answer later when I won't make an angry comment. Short.
    Lol I was joking

Do you like birds?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arfah)
      Do you like birds?
      I had a parrot once..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      serious question:

what would you do if one day you walk into ur room and Boris Johnson is going through your internet history?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.