Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got my accomodation offer in Endcliffe village!
    F2 Lawrencefield Apartments 18, anyone ?

Here we can start getting in touch !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_aoi)
    I'm from Italy, strarting MSc East Asian Business and staying at Broad Lane Court, flat 29!
    I'm from Italy too! Where in Italy? Will do Economics & Politics. I still don't know where I'll be in accomodation though ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ribbonrebel31)
    Same building, different floor Well, I look forward to meeting you in September
    Yarncliffe A3 There are 3 different Yarncliffe buildings (a+b), (c+d+e), (f+g) so I'm in a different building. Excited to get the accommodation though! Studying Economics BSc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajsuni)
    Yarncliffe A3 There are 3 different Yarncliffe buildings (a+b), (c+d+e), (f+g) so I'm in a different building. Excited to get the accommodation though! Studying Economics BSc
    Whoops, my bad, didn't know that, but that's interesting! I really wish I could log into my e-induction thing though, dunno why, maybe I've just got my login wrong? Either way, I'm so pumped about going and it's only been the accommodation I've received

Do you know anything else about Yarncliffe? Kinda trying to work out what the colour scheme of the apartment is, no particular reason, just want to be petty and match my bedsheets to my walls and curtains :P

ReputationRep:
    I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo95)
    I'm from Italy too! Where in Italy? Will do Economics & Politics. I still don't know where I'll be in accomodation though ;(
    Verona! I'm coming with a friend, she's from Verona too! Are you postgrad?

ReputationRep:
    Verona! I'm coming with a friend, she's from Verona too! Are you postgrad?
    Nope, I'm an undergrad Are you a postgrad? It's so nice that you are coming with a friend!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I know this thread is super old but if anyone could help me out that would be awesome

Just found out I am E5 derwent next year (many yays) and was just wondering if the 10 person flat still has one kitchen to share? and if that is the only "common" room to chill in the flat? :P

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, Lawrencefield. Had a friend live there in her first year. Noone really knows where it is, unless you live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo95)
    Nope, I'm an undergrad Are you a postgrad? It's so nice that you are coming with a friend!
    Yep, postgrad! We both graduated at Ca' Foscari and going to Sheffield for the same master

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    Aww, Lawrencefield. Had a friend live there in her first year. Noone really knows where it is, unless you live there.
    Have you had any experience with the curbar apartments? Tried to search it up on TSR but not many people have mentioned them aha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frogs r everywhere)
    Have you had any experience with the curbar apartments? Tried to search it up on TSR but not many people have mentioned them aha!
    Nope, sorry!! I was at Ranmoor in my first year - and no, I wasn't an Endcliffe reject!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frogs r everywhere)
    You staying at curbar? Been looking at the facebook page and here but didn't see one person mention staying there. What building / floor are you at?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, postgrad! We both graduated at Ca' Foscari and going to Sheffield for the same master
    Well, hope to see you there are you going to orientation week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigerian Knight)
    You staying at curbar? Been looking at the facebook page and here but didn't see one person mention staying there. What building / floor are you at?
    PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmegarity)
    I'm in Yarncliffe G1 and studying Bioengineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm not in Yarncliffe, I'm in Derwent,

but i AM doing bioengineering as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo95)
    Well, hope to see you there are you going to orientation week?
    Yeah, we're arriving on 16th... you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be in Rivelin F2, Room 5
    How is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBunny)
    Hi anybody staying in Howden?
    I am! C4! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spalinkor)
    Got my accomodation offer in Endcliffe village!
    F2 Lawrencefield Apartments 18, anyone ?

Here we can start getting in touch !
    Hi! Lawrencefield here! A3 to be more specific

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.