Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is she still upset? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would harm you if you did that to me.

ReputationRep:
    Karma is a ***** dude. You may be in a **** load of trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    I would harm you if you did that to me.
    Grandpa Seth you are not fooling anyone with your pseudo toughness. Please contribute to the conversation properly or leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    Karma is a ***** dude. You may be in a **** load of trouble.
    Well I am not going to tell her. So, I do not think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosee92)
    I call troll.

Think about it this person has committed the worst possible crime to the TSR community - deleting someone's study notes. Of course we're riled up! If someone deleted my google drive I'd cry and possibly commit murder I have all my MA thesis work on there plus articles and notes and completed chapters. I fail to see that a person could not see the implications of attempting to do it. OP you KNEW how annoying it is to lose data hence you didn't test your own memory stick. So don't pretend it was a mistake - a mistake is doing something by accident not mucking about with someone else's property without their permission and ****ing it up!
    I think you need to leave this poor girl well alone before you cause anymore damage - whether she would've passed/ got higher grades with those notes is irrelevant, you significantly reduced her chances by actively ****ing with her stuff - not by causing a mistake!
    Put it in perspective- if I STEAL my dads car which is NOT MY PROPERTY and then attempt to see if I can IRREPARABLY DAMAGE said item by crashing into a wall or a river then it is NOT an accident or mistake it is YOUR FAULT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
    I fail to see that a person could not understand the difference between mistake and fault unless you're willingly doing so to expiate yourself of guilt which is unlikely - I think you just like the attention.

I've remembered why I don't go on TSR often. Stoopid trolls.
    I am not a troll but actually your post helps. I realise this was less and less my fault. I did not steal a car, I am not going to be punished for the borrowing of the memory stick (I did return the stick, albeit with the files deleted). All I did was have a bit of fun if it was as someone's expense then it was at the expense of a self obsessed person who did not back up their files properly. I have also realised that it helps for you and others to call me a troll as you leave your guard down.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iseveryoneok?)
    I am not a troll but actually your post helps. I realise this was less and less my fault. I did not steal a car, I am not going to be punished for the borrowing of the memory stick (I did return the stick, albeit with the files deleted). All I did was have a bit of fun if it was as someone's expense then it was at the expense of a self obsessed person who did not back up their files properly. I have also realised that it helps for you and others to call me a troll as you leave your guard down.
    What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I. Can. Punctuate. Too. Whether or not you agree with what I did, I got away safely. I remain anonymous. I would like to help her move on. In fact though she is weepy, she has been friendly to me and so I wish her the best with her life. I am not going to make some person needlessly bitter towards me and definitely will not tell her. I mean had what I did been so wicked as some people on here have claimed it to be, surely I would have been caught. It was ultimately an accident, yes I borrowed her memory stick, I did not realise that all of her A level files would have been on there. Now all there is to do is to put this behind me and move on.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I. Can. Punctuate. Too. Whether or not you agree with what I did, I got away safely. I remain anonymous. I would like to help her move on. In fact though she is weepy, she has been friendly to me and so I wish her the best with her life. I am not going to make some person needlessly bitter towards me and definitely will not tell her. I mean had what I did been so wicked as some people on here have claimed it to be, surely I would have been caught. It was ultimately an accident, yes I borrowed her memory stick, I did not realise that all of her A level files would have been on their. Now all there is to do is to put this behind me and move on.
    You are selfish. You are inconsiderate. You are very cowardly. Go and admit what you did.

Even if they were pictures from a holiday or some random documents it wouldn't matter. There are HER personal belongings.
    It wasn't an accident though was it? You knew exactly what you were doing.

"Put this behind me". You must have the mental capacity of an 11 year old! You are so immature and selfish. You don't seem to understand that this could affect her in later life do you?

I wish I knew who she was or I hope she is reading this thread.

Why is this thread still open? :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Do not tell her. I would have killed you.

My memory stick is my life.

Only 2 gig then? lol sorry

ReputationRep:
    I. Can. Punctuate. Too. Whether or not you agree with what I did, I got away safely. I remain anonymous. I would like to help her move on. In fact though she is weepy, she has been friendly to me and so I wish her the best with her life. I am not going to make some person needlessly bitter towards me and definitely will not tell her. I mean had what I did been so wicked as some people on here have claimed it to be, surely I would have been caught. It was ultimately an accident, yes I borrowed her memory stick, I did not realise that all of her A level files would have been on their. Now all there is to do is to put this behind me and move on.
    U stopped her from achieveing the a levels she wanted and consequently stopped her from going to the unis she wanted. In the grand scheme of things this is a big deal because it will affect the job she will have and thus her entire life! Thr only humane thing left for you to do is tell her the truth or get out of her life because your definitely not a friend she needs! And if this is a troll get a life and move on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are selfish. You are inconsiderate. You are very cowardly. Go and admit what you did.

Even if they were pictures from a holiday or some random documents it wouldn't matter. There are HER personal belongings.
    It wasn't an accident though was it? You knew exactly what you were doing.

"Put this behind me". You must have the mental capacity of an 11 year old! You are so immature and selfish. You don't seem to understand that this could affect her in later life do you?

I wish I knew who she was or I hope she is reading this thread.

Why is this thread still open? :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are no advantages to me going and "admitting what I did". This thread should remain open, if there is anyway I can anonymously help her, let me know and I will do it. Your suggestion would just cause meaningless anger and bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    U stopped her from achieveing the a levels she wanted and consequently stopped her from going to the unis she wanted. In the grand scheme of things this is a big deal because it will affect the job she will have and thus her entire life! Thr only humane thing left for you to do is tell her the truth or get out of her life because your definitely not a friend she needs! And if this is a troll get a life and move on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She should have backed up her files.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    People should not be overly attached to their memory sticks.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    There are no advantages to me going and "admitting what I did". This thread should remain open, if there is anyway I can anonymously help her, let me know and I will do it. Your suggestion would just cause meaningless anger and bitterness.
    Well of course there are no advantages to you. But this girl will be able to report you.
    Why does it have to anonymous, it's cowardly?! Is anything in which we are saying going into your brain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well of course there are no advantages to you. But this girl will be able to report you.
    Why does it have to anonymous, it's cowardly?! Is anything in which we are saying going into your brain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would I want her to report me? You are being vindictive and if I told her it would harm everyone involved. Yes maybe she does not get the A levels she wanted? Worse things happen all the time. I am in the right, it might be hard to accept but it is true. Really it was amusing and don't you worry I will stay anonymous, it would be unfair on me to tell her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    lol sorry wot m8
    mans rollin with 2 8gb ones.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not going to tell her. So, I do not think so.

That's the beauty of Karma. You don't have to tell her.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well you will be pleased to know that I saw her today and told her everything. Just joking! I did see her but did not tell her anything. Telling her would be the worst thing I could do and would be incredibly selfish.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.