ReputationRep:
    Working
    Getting through my PS3/PS4/PS Vita backlog
    Getting drunk
    Sleeping
    Preparing for uni
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm at MIT participating in a startup accelerator program for high schoolers. It's been pretty intensive so far, but the experience and knowledge have been unimaginably valuable. Not to mention the awesome people (sub 13% acceptance rate - everyone's pretty damn smart), mentors and connections to the startup world.

I live in Scotland btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    And out of how many of those are you realistically looking to complete?
    All :unimpressed:

Oh and results day!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Official'Maryan)
    OMG no wonder grade boundaries for maths are high, y'all have started revising for the exams like a year before, and I'm just there revising like crazy a month before😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't sit any A level exams. I'm preparing for an engineering degree.

ReputationRep:
    Working for a couple of weeks, trying to get volunteer work, maybe start learning to drive, probably do something for mine and my mum's birthdays in August, worry about results day, read some books, that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    Work, work and more work

ReputationRep:
    Apply for volunteer jobs
    Babysitting
    Running
    Going out with friends
    Drinking on results day (for the wrong reasons perhaps)
    Preparing for university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    All :unimpressed:

Oh and results day!!!!!!
    Like 60% of your list sounds like something i'd do for less than a week

(Original post by Toriar)
    Working for a couple of weeks, trying to get volunteer work, maybe start learning to drive, probably do something for mine and my mum's birthdays in August, worry about results day, read some books, that's about it.
    Where are you looking to volunteer at? Got my momma a bag and a purse, didn't seem like much to me but she was absolutely in love with them.

I think I'm like the only person looking rather forward to results day, I know I probably wont like the results however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    Hashtag? There's no emoji for my face.
    I was making le funny.

OH. I meant what's that you want to work as? x)
    Hashtags are going out of fashion therefore I will use them! I quote my high school teacher - "I'll do the funny, you just sit there looking funny"

Oh, I don't have a clue but it'll revolve around maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Like 60% of your list sounds like something i'd do for less than a week

Where are you looking to volunteer at? Got my momma a bag and a purse, didn't seem like much to me but she was absolutely in love with them.

I think I'm like the only person looking rather forward to results day, I know I probably wont like the results however

One for every week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    I'm one of those people who take longer finding something to watch rather than actually watching so it's not something I can do! If you can recommend anything as good as Game of Thrones, be my guest!
    Dexter, my favourite tv series of all time <3

But yeah same here. I am SO picky with my TV shows I know what you mean, but seriously if you haven't already seen Dexter give that a watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)

In a carehome Oh that's nice, I'm still not sure what I'm gonna get my mum this year... I know part of her present is going to be American chocolate though, cos I know she loves that. Lol I am looking forward to it in one way but then I'm worried in another way. I'm just trying to pass the time as quickly as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Dexter, my favourite tv series of all time <3

But yeah same here. I am SO picky with my TV shows I know what you mean, but seriously if you haven't already seen Dexter give that a watch.
    I tried watching Breaking Bad once, turned sexual and was with my mum at the time - awks. Then, I tried watching Penny whatever and that turned sexual. Didn't try watching them again cuz effort I will give it ago later on

(Original post by Toriar)
    In a carehome Oh that's nice, I'm still not sure what I'm gonna get my mum this year... I know part of her present is going to be American chocolate though, cos I know she loves that. Lol I am looking forward to it in one way but then I'm worried in another way. I'm just trying to pass the time as quickly as possible.
    Old people? If so, you're lucky in that they wont leave you in the 'undesirable' tasks Perfume? That's what I'm going to get my mum this year. As am I, I know I haven't done excellent but not bad either. Hoping for an ABBD

ReputationRep:
    Go clubbing nightly, hook up with fit boys & girls nightly and **** them senseless and repeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Go clubbing nightly, hook up with fit boys & girls nightly and **** them senseless and repeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What about during the day?

ReputationRep:
    Volunteer work at a local residential home, clubbing/chilling with friends and just generally killing time until results, Reading festival and uni!

ReputationRep:
    Planning PS
    Learning Swedish
    Going on holiday
    Sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Old people? If so, you're lucky in that they wont leave you in the 'undesirable' tasks Perfume? That's what I'm going to get my mum this year. As am I, I know I haven't done excellent but not bad either. Hoping for an ABBD
    Yes, old people Hmm maybe but my mum is quite particular about what perfume she wears... maybe I'll just ask her what she wants. What subjects do you do then? I'm realistically hoping for AABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    What about during the day?
    Gym, getting all buff like and ting'

Also watch a few episodes of CSI & Hannibal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Nope you're incorrect. It was a stupid cliche idea that it'd help with stress hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used to smoke quite a bit but now seeing as I have no social life and aren't going to college in a free lesson etc there is no reason for me to go outside and smoke. Still hve the occasional fag though like when going the pub or football. Tht will change to thin cigars soon hopefully lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.