Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What body shape is cheryl cole considered? an hourglass? Or not? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocdoLITTLE)
    really??? if you think that what an hour glass figure looks like you guys must have pretty slim hour glasses. she's like a stick.
    Being an hourglass doesn't mean you have to be large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justagirl20)
    no her hips are 33" 23" waist and 37" bust. On most websites. Her dimensions are 37-23-33. Her hips are wide compared to the hips but they don't balance out the shoulders or bust. But in clothing she has an hourglass silhouette it seems to me.

As you can see here

Sweetie, she's a Lean Column, girl. Nothing more nothing less :teehee: An hourglass? :hahaha: Beyonce is an hourglass, ma dearrr.

ReputationRep:
    She kinda reminds me of Selena Gomez (o.O)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)

Sweetie, she's a Lean Column, girl. Nothing more nothing less :teehee: An hourglass? :hahaha: Beyonce is an hourglass, ma dearrr.
    She's more defined than that, and Beyoncé is a pear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    She's more defined than that, and Beyoncé is a pear
    In that photo, no she's not lol. If she were more defined "than that" she would look it. And Beyonce is accepted as an hourglass to the eye.

ReputationRep:
    Are we going for technicalities like drawing lines everywhere and doing measurements :rolleyes:

To the naked eye, which is what really matters, Cole is no hourglass and Bey is. No one is just going to sit and do Beyonce's or Nicki Minaj's or J.Lo's measurements when they see their photos. To the eye they are curvy and can be deemed as hourglasses. Cole certainly cannot. No one's gonna look at Cole and say, "oh how busty and curvy, especially like Beyonce." Lol NO. And I've never heard anyone say while admiring her dance moves that Bey is not an hourglass.

ReputationRep:
    In that photo, no she's not lol. If she were more defined "than that" she would look it. And Beyonce is accepted as an hourglass to the eye.
    She does look it.

Nah she's a pretty obvious pear, smallish boobs and massive butt

ReputationRep:
    She does look it.

Nah she's a pretty obvious pear, smallish boobs and massive butt
    Beyonce smallish boobs? Lol ok.

And your idea is your own, you can't try to make me accept it? :curious: What's wrong with you, dear? You think she looks curvy or hourglassy, and I certainly don't and most people couldn't judge her as hourglass on sight, whether she is one or isn't. In that photo there and most of her photos, girl looks like a Lean Column. You think otherwise, ok perfect, no skin off my back?

ReputationRep:

And your idea is your own, you can't try to make me accept it? :curious: What's wrong with you, dear? You think she looks curvy or hourglassy, and I certainly don't and most people couldn't judge her as hourglass on sight, whether she is one or isn't. In that photo there and most of her photos, girl looks like a Lean Column. You think otherwise, ok perfect, no skin off my back?
    Why are you being so confrontational?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you being so confrontational?
    :nothing: Lol here we go.

You have nerve. I state my opinion and you come to me and say 'she does look it.' Over and over. It is dogmatic and antagonising. Don't play the victim card again with me. You're dismissed. :closedeyes: Time to ignore.

And in my eyes, Cole is no hourglass OP. Easily mistaken for an hourglass would be like Scarlet Johannsen or Kim K, I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: Lol here we go.

You have nerve. I state my opinion and you come to me and say 'she does look it.' Over and over. It is dogmatic and antagonising. Don't play the victim card again with me. You're dismissed. :closedeyes: Time to ignore.

And in my eyes, Cole is no hourglass OP. Easily mistaken for an hourglass would be like Scarlet Johannsen or Kim K, I'd say.
    And again you're being confrontational. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over someone having a different opinion.

Calm your tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    Listen little girl, I run chat.
    I think you find that the chat mods "run chat"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I think you find that the chat mods "run chat"
    I think we have two different definitions for run.
    And again you're being confrontational. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over someone having a different opinion.

Calm your tits

Yesterday she was saying how you are below average without a face full of makeup threads gone I think.

ReputationRep:
    Being an hourglass doesn't mean you have to be large
    Yea but she's like a stick in general

ReputationRep:

she's obviously not a rectangle she has a defined waist and prominent shoulders bust and hips the exact opposite know what you're talking about.

And beyonce is not an hourglass I'll provide measurements for both and a body shape calculator

ReputationRep:
    http://healthyceleb.com/cheryl-cole-...tatistics/3711

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/beyonce-knowles-sizes/

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

see for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that finds all this body shape 'analysis' of attractive women a little pathetic?
    Cole - looks good to me
    Beyonce - looks good to me
    Kim K - looks good to me
    etc.

ReputationRep:
    yeah they are curvy because pears are curvy they lack the top half especially Jennifer lopez and nick minaj

Are we going for technicalities like drawing lines everywhere and doing measurements :rolleyes:

To the naked eye, which is what really matters, Cole is no hourglass and Bey is. No one is just going to sit and do Beyonce's or Nicki Minaj's or J.Lo's measurements when they see their photos. To the eye they are curvy and can be deemed as hourglasses. Cole certainly cannot. No one's gonna look at Cole and say, "oh how busty and curvy, especially like Beyonce." Lol NO. And I've never heard anyone say while admiring her dance moves that Bey is not an hourglass.
    It's not just the bottom half that determines an hourglass.

Beyonc is not shaped like katy perry or Candice swanepoel true hourglasses. She is too bottom heavy compared to them.

ReputationRep:

her measurements are 37-23-33 there's nothing column about that please know your shapes if you're actually going to judge properly what shape she is.

And beyonce has small boobs than Cheryl so what are you talking about. It's quite obvious you can look at her and see she is rather a small B or C on a big frame.

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/beyonce-knowles-sizes/

hips alone don't make you an hourglass it makes you a pear.

ReputationRep:
    It's called sex on legs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.