Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    aww cool! looking forward to seeing you in september!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justBeth)
    aww cool! looking forward to seeing you in september!
    Have you joined the Lupton facebook group? I haven't found anyone else in our flat on there but there's a few from our floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sletsot)
    Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!
    I'm in K as well! Which flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolbags)
    Have you joined the Lupton facebook group? I haven't found anyone else in our flat on there but there's a few from our floor.

yeah! I think I must be in a different one to you haha, theres literally like one other person from E in it :') I've joined another group now so I'll hopefully find you on it haha

ReputationRep:
    Block A, Floor 2, Flat 2???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elbury1)
    Block A, Floor 2, Flat 2???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A2:11 - close enough :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fireside)
    I'm in K as well! Which flat are you in?
    K3.31!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegeneration)
    A2:11 - close enough :P
    ooo! didn't expect to find anyone from TSR near me!

ReputationRep:
    Still looking for people in block B! Just wanna know who my flat mates are!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm E1.31, same floor
    Ah awesome. So how many people are there to a floor???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyjew)
    Ah awesome. So how many people are there to a floor???
    I'm not entirely sure, but it think its five people per flat and three flats per floor so 15 I guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure, but it think its five people per flat and three flats per floor so 15 I guess
    Sounds good! Have you got any tickets to any events yet? Haven't found any flat mates so don't know weather to get any.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! Have you got any tickets to any events yet? Haven't found any flat mates so don't know weather to get any.
    yeah me and one of my flatmates have got tickets for the icebreaker and the zoo have you joined any of the Facebook groups? you might be able to find them on there?

ReputationRep:
    yeah me and one of my flatmates have got tickets for the icebreaker and the zoo have you joined any of the Facebook groups? you might be able to find them on there?
    Ah I'll check them out. Yeah joined a few and had no luck finding any. Pretty strange. Aha

ReputationRep:
    Ah I'll check them out. Yeah joined a few and had no luck finding any. Pretty strange. Aha
    aww thats annoying! It'll be a surprise when you get there haha! Not long till we go now though!

ReputationRep:
    aww thats annoying! It'll be a surprise when you get there haha! Not long till we go now though!
    True! I'll be happy with whoever I'm with! Yeah it's really close! Add me on facebook, my names Danny Jew. You are the only person I have spoke to at lupton aha

ReputationRep:
    True! I'll be happy with whoever I'm with! Yeah it's really close! Add me on facebook, my names Danny Jew. You are the only person I have spoke to at lupton aha
    will do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.